2011 Drum Corps Associates Alumni Spectacular

kevingamin

Harlem Nocturne. Remember that horn player in the lawn chair? He finally got up to play the solo.

Actually, no- two very different soprano players, lol! Mike in the lawn chair is one of our more "senior" members, Rob Hunter is the chops on "Harlem".

Now EVERYBODY in the drum line is doing stick visual. Crowd ROARS when it ends.

Of course they do . . . it's the Bridgemen . . . :thumbup:

To be honest, looking at the guard, I'm not sure any of them were old enough to march the competing corps when it was around. :D

The Guard actually belongs to Northstar youth (formerly know as Dutchboy Drum Corps). The guard does all of the summer Parades and shows with Toronto Optimist.

Actually, no- two very different soprano players, lol! Mike in the lawn chair is one of our more "senior" members, Rob Hunter is the chops on "Harlem".

Thanks to Rob Hunter and Heather Melnick for clearing that up. I wouldn't want people mistaking me for great soloists like Robbie Hunter (or Ponzo even!!!!, lawn chair and all. :rolleyes: ). And as far as the "more senior members??? I'm presently 65 and feeling like I'm 30. At rehearsal on Saturday in Hilton, Robbie introduced me to our latest lead soprano addition (by way of Jersey Surf & Cadets) this way. "Zack, I'd like you to meet Mike Siglow, the oldest Bridgemen living or dead." Couldn't argue with him, I am the oldest LIVING Bridgemen. :thumbup:

Edited by NYSkyliner