2011 Drum Corps Associates World Championships Finals Competition

I cant tell you how proud I am of MBI. Congrats guys!

For All We Know.

Must be the water in all those lakes in Minnesota! Is this the first time Class A and Open came from same state??

What a historic night. Did someone say finals in MN soon?

Govies just started playing the Wedding March. I don't see any proposals on the field, but I can't be sure.

Govies just started playing the Wedding March. I don't see any proposals on the field, but I can't be sure.

It may be a play on Brass being the bridesmaid instead of the bride the last couple years.

Congratulations to Minnesota Brass. As much as everyone has loved the Reading Empire - it's time to break it up - even if it turns out to be for one night. 2012 will be another barn-burner.

I only hope that Minnesota will make it to enough DCA shows to give a good defense to their well earned title - I've always worried (being a dinosaur) what would DCA be like with a Champion hundreds and hundreds of miles from (for instance) New Jersey.

When the first (or second - depending on how you keep count) Reading Dynasty ended 30 years ago, it opened up a decade of fierce competition that was good for DCA. Let's hope that's what the 20-teens will hold.

Well done all - be safe on your long journeys home tonight and tomorrow.

Next year I'm there. Can't take this withdrawal.

I am so proud of my MBI Family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAWK !!!!!!!!!!

As a Buccaneer alum, my hat is off to MBI! You have 'brought it' for many years, and while I was not there it sounds like you really did it up tonight! Congrats to my old Wausau Story friends who have been a part of that organization for many years! Also...Congrats to the Buccaneers who set records in DCA that will stand for a LONG time!!