DCA OPEN CLASS FINALS

to only drop 1 corps from prelims to finals seems rather pointless.

until DCA has 15 open class corps, they should make it top 8 for finals and add 1 class a corps.

top 8 open class

top 5 class A

• Like 2

makes sense..

I agree! :thumbup:

Just hoping for a fantastic finish. May the best corps win. :thumbup:

Leave it how it is. There should be an incentive for fielding a large corps. However, if you want to enforce hard number caps for classes, I'd be all for that.

that can work too..if #s are for real....well when are they...lol......at least making a finals would mean something again...not that it doesnt now but when you only have to beat one...which is silly , why have a prelims at all.JMO

With the amount of corps in prelims in OC should there be only 6 or so in finals.....or just take everyone!

Looking at the prelim placements, I have to disagree with taking only 6. What would the incentive be for Alliance, CorpsVets, Renegades, Tampa Bay Thunder to make a very expensive trip just to do prelims? If your response is "they get to vote", then it is like buying an election. They could pay DCA $5000 to get a vote and still be waayyyyy ahead of the game.

Leave it alone. (If it ain't broke...)

Looking at the prelim placements, I have to disagree with taking only 6. What would the incentive be for Alliance, CorpsVets, Renegades, Tampa Bay Thunder to make a very expensive trip just to do prelims? If your response is "they get to vote", then it is like buying an election. They could pay DCA $5000 to get a vote and still be waayyyyy ahead of the game.

Leave it alone. (If it ain't broke...)

whos says its not broke....so are you saying just because someone travels they should be a finalisits?..that seems a little crazy and what kind of a win is that?..then why not keep Bush in then everyones happy :rolleyes:

Edited by GUARDLING