Crown's guard

xXThRowTHeFlaGXx

Any word on who's taking over Crown's guard(the corps) now that Adam left? And where do you guys think he'll go? :)

Edited by xXThRowTHeFlaGXx

He's been to 4(!) different corps guards just in the past decade. Chances are he won't go back to these places: SCV and Phantom. IMHO, I didn't think he was the best fit at Crown though many will disagree. It seems like they had to make an adjustment when he arrived in terms of written work (or at least with how the 07-08 shows were designed, hell, even 06).

• Like 2

Hmmmm, good point :) Never considered that, I'm really hoping Michael Townsend stays. He's a great representation of Crown. I heard a rumor Michael Shapiro was going to Crown....but I'll believe that when I see it. Would be pretty cool if he did, though. Would definetly be different, but might be what they need to make them #1?

Hmmmm, good point :) Never considered that, I'm really hoping Michael Townsend stays. He's a great representation of Crown. I heard a rumor Michael Shapiro was going to Crown....but I'll believe that when I see it. Would be pretty cool if he did, though. Would definetly be different, but might be what they need to make them #1?

why was BS #1..hmmmmmmmm just kiddin

Shapiro had his chance there. I'm not saying it couldn't happen again but I still remember the snakes and overwritten mess of 01-02 (I loved it and was fun, but very dirrrrtttyy). Besides, Shapiro is good for BS, so I hope he stays there. Townsend should just stay and continue on to make what made those few years before so great. I really didn't understand the staff addition in 09, why fix it if it aint broke?

Shapiro had his chance there. I'm not saying it couldn't happen again but I still remember the snakes and overwritten mess of 01-02 (I loved it and was fun, but very dirrrrtttyy). Besides, Shapiro is good for BS, so I hope he stays there. Townsend should just stay and continue on to make what made those few years before so great. I really didn't understand the staff addition in 09, why fix it if it aint broke?

:thumbup: agree

Edited by GUARDLING

:thumbup: agree

Yea completely agree with the "if it aint broke, why try to fix it". and yea Shapiro is back at BS, I just saw theyre announcement for him to come back. Keeping my fingers crossed for Michael Townsend, really loved his stuff! :)