Beddis Replacement?

Andrew Markworth as arranger. Not sure about caption head, but I wouldn't be surprised if they promoted from within.

Edited by ML23
  • Like 1

Let me throw a long shot, John Mapes

Let me throw a long shot, John Mapes

Interesting thought. Not sure how he'd be as a caption head.

As a show designer, he's phenomenal. He pretty much owns WGI when it comes to designing winning shows with Pulse and all of the Scholastic groups he designs for but I don't know how involved he is with the day to day teaching of those groups.

Interesting thought. Not sure how he'd be as a caption head.

As a show designer, he's phenomenal. He pretty much owns WGI when it comes to designing winning shows with Pulse and all of the Scholastic groups he designs for but I don't know how involved he is with the day to day teaching of those groups.

Being from the same area as Mapes, I'm pretty sure he is involved a lot with the day to day things with his groups. And if I'm not mistaked, I think has also been writing for Blue Devil B Corps for the past several seasons. It would be cool to see John back with a World Class group. He was caption head for Esperanza.

Another guess for Crown, if they stay within their organization could be Zach Schlicher........no real merit to me saying that...just something to put out there

Edited by dbg

Tom Brace :tongue:

• Like 1