Can anyone tell me which corps did this show?

I remember a few years ago, one of the corps did a show that I think had something to do with religion. I am thinking it was probably a 16-24th placing corps, but I can't seem to find it anywhere on my DCI dvds. The only think I can remember is something about a huge flag with a quote from God saying "Don't make me come down there." I suppose it might have been one of the top Open Class corps, but could have sworn I saw it during WC quarterfinals. I am thinking it was somewhere between 2000-2007 sometime. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I hate it when the memory starts to go. I seem to remember it being a very tastefully done show, and wanted to see how they had put it together.

I remember a few years ago, one of the corps did a show that I think had something to do with religion. I am thinking it was probably a 16-24th placing corps, but I can't seem to find it anywhere on my DCI dvds. The only think I can remember is something about a huge flag with a quote from God saying "Don't make me come down there." I suppose it might have been one of the top Open Class corps, but could have sworn I saw it during WC quarterfinals. I am thinking it was somewhere between 2000-2007 sometime. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I hate it when the memory starts to go. I seem to remember it being a very tastefully done show, and wanted to see how they had put it together.

Avon high school....2008

• Like 2

Avon high school....2008

In the words of Tappy Tibbons from the film Requiem for a Dream:

"We got a winner!"

It was Avon HS.

• Like 1

Avon high school....2008

Thank you so much, no wonder I couldn't find that on any of my DCI DVD's. My memory was so bad I thought it was a drum corps, when it turned out to be a marching band. It was a very good show either way.

I saw a bit of this on Youtube once. I think it was a marching band, and while I don't know that scene at all, my vague recollection is that it was Avon H.S. from Indiana.

Edit: oops. Somehow I didn't see the replies that already answered your question. Sorry for redundancy.

Edited by N.E. Brigand

Thank you so much, no wonder I couldn't find that on any of my DCI DVD's. My memory was so bad I thought it was a drum corps, when it turned out to be a marching band. It was a very good show either way.

Haha, honestly its an honest mistake given the level they've been performing at the last several years. the Communiformity show was brilliant

• Like 1

Haha, honestly its an honest mistake given the level they've been performing at the last several years. the Communiformity show was brilliant

One of the best designed shows I have seen in any marching arena. Incredible.

• Like 1

One of the best designed shows I have seen in any marching arena. Incredible.

Isn't the director former Star of Indiana DM Matt Harloff of Crown Brass staff?

Isn't the director former Star of Indiana DM Matt Harloff of Crown Brass staff?

I believe he is the assistant director (maybe head of the marching band?) but yes