Finals predictions

I disagree. I think they have had just about enough of 5th place and will come out swinging next year. I'm willing to bet that their administration learned from their mistakes last year and will make some good changes where necessary. Personally- given their brass and visual program in 2011 I think they were underscored.

My bet is Hurcs are out of the Top 5. IMO- without their guard being at such a high level in 2011, they would have been 5th or lower.

Still a lot of time left before Wildwood so who knows.

I agree with you about Cabs. I had them over Hurcs on my sheets. I thought the level of demand of their show was higher and executed as well as Hurricanes lessor demand show. Cabs were looking sharp and sounding wonderful. I hope they come out swinging with a full program at Wildwood. They came out of Wildwood this year with a incomplete program and spent the rest of the season playing catch up. If they do not come out swinging this year its really gonna hurt them.

• Like 1

just sayin.

MBI

Bucs

C2

KGS

Alliance

it could happen.

Anything COULD happen.

I got a hunch this is going to be a rebuilding season for Bucs. No doubt the loss of some pretty key staff members is going to cause a void in terms of some of the stability the corps has been known for over the last few seasons. I am sure the replacments they put in will be top notch. There is always the chance that a handful or group of members of the Bucs will follow the staff. Its happened before. I look for them to drop a couple of spots but then again its just speculation at this point. Just something to chat about till the seasons starts right????

Edited by camel lips

Anybody that's worried now may have already lost to them, imo

I know..... right????

Numbers 1,4, 9 and 10 are guarantees...

Especially 4. :tongue:

Memo to self:

If I hit the lottery, include neither Jeff nor Matt in my will.

:lol:

I got a hunch this is going to be a rebuilding season for Bucs.

I think the Bucs will reload, rather than rebuild.

• Like 1