housing

We are Danielle and Susan from the Netherlands. We perform at Beatrix' this is the winterguard group from the Netherlands that had an 15th place at WGI finals 2011. Now things are going further and we are so proud! This is because we had an offer to come to the SCVW camp in december to perform at SCVW. Last year this al was a dream. But now its so close. We only still have to deal with one problem and that is (if we made it) the housing. We really need a place to stay the period that we are in the USA. Maybe this is a month but what if we made it true and we need a place to stay the whole SCVW period. This is why we send this message. maybe there some one who can help us find a housing. Please we need help.

We hope to hear from you.

Danielle and Susan

Come on over! We'd love to have you visit. At this time of the year most corps are concentrating on brass and percussion because there are so many guard members in WGI who aren't required to report to their corps' winter camps until the WGI season is over. I would contact WGI directly for housing information. I hope that helps and all the best to you all.

SCV is great on helping you find housing just like during the summer program. Alot of current members will house people or even alumni. You just need to bring it up when you are audioning and receive a spot in the winter guard.

Good luck!!!

I think that I'm going to have to go back to Drum Corps school and take a few refresher courses. I had no idea what SCVW meant until you posted the above. I can't believe I was that stupid.

We are Danielle and Susan from the Netherlands. We perform at Beatrix' this is the winterguard group from the Netherlands that had an 15th place at WGI finals 2011. Now things are going further and we are so proud! This is because we had an offer to come to the SCVW camp in december to perform at SCVW. Last year this al was a dream. But now its so close. We only still have to deal with one problem and that is (if we made it) the housing. We really need a place to stay the period that we are in the USA. Maybe this is a month but what if we made it true and we need a place to stay the whole SCVW period. This is why we send this message. maybe there some one who can help us find a housing. Please we need help.

We hope to hear from you.

Danielle and Susan

Mannie gave you good advise - good luck!

:cool: