Phantom 2012

164 members have voted

1. 1. top 6, even with new satf?

• yes
    • no

will phantom be able to continue their inspiring performances with the new staff and continue to be in the top 6?

Edited by tubaboudreaux

I don't see very much correlation between "inspiring performances" and competitive placement. They might be an incredibly inspiring 8th place corps. Who knows! I think it's safe to say they will NOT be an incredibly boring 5th place corps, though.

• Like 3

I don't see very much correlation between "inspiring performances" and competitive placement. They might be an incredibly inspiring 8th place corps. Who knows! I think it's safe to say they will NOT be an incredibly boring 5th place corps, though.

I said inspiring just as a discription, and yes they will always be exciting. What do you think of the new staff?

Go PHANGUARD!!!!!!!!!

Phantom is still Phantom but now SCV has their most notable staffmembers so its SCV with PR's arrangements.

Phantom is still Phantom but now SCV has their most notable staffmembers so its SCV with PR's arrangements.

I was actually rooting for both corps. We already have The Cadevaliers, now we have the Phanguard. :tongue:

• Like 2

It's all about the show design. They have a very talented percussion arranger and many other staff that remain, but it still is about having time to work together and it just seems that PR has been frantically trying to find that winning 08 formula. I personally loved their show this year, one of the most beautiful productions on the field, but that will not be championship caliber again until they find the design staff that will stick it out and stay loyal to the corps. At the risk of sounding personally critical (which I try to fight against), I think they have worn out the "death and dying" human drama themes, it worked, but they need to move on.

Edited by Plan9
  • Like 8