College Marching Bands with the most...

Cumberland University at one point had 9 of 28 members marching.

Edited by Toby

I marched at Eastern Michigan University. During my time in the band, we had at least 7-8 people in Southwind, 2-3 Madison Scouts, 1 in Bluecoats, 1 in Phantom Regiment, 1 in Blue Devils, 1 in The Cadets.

We also had Scott Boerma and Mark Waymire as our directors. Jason Ihnat (Cadets pit tech) instructing the drumline and Amy King (spent some time teaching color guard at Phantom) writing and instructing our color guard.

UNT has a lot. I think. :blink:

• Like 4

UMass-Amherst has to be up there. Off the top of my head from when I was there we had people marching Crown, Cadets, Madison, Blue Stars, Spartans, Citations, Surf, Teal Sound and 7th Regiment, along Bucs on the DCA side. Probably a couple more that I forgot about too.

Plus on staff we have/had Mike Klesch, Colin McNutt, Thom Hannum, GNP (RIP), etc.

Edited by crashhelmi36

RCC

• Like 3

UNT has a lot. I think. :blink:

INT's whole corps maybe ?

University of Southern North Dakota @ Hoople

• Like 3

RCC

Yeah, RCC probably has the highest participation in DCI. Pretty amazing for a Community College. Drumline is generally a SCV/BD mix with some Pacific Crest and Yamato members. The guard probably has the highest number of people because of the winter program. The hornline generally only has 10 to 20 people involved in DCI since most of it's members are past the age limit (we get a lot of lifers in the hornline, I was there from 1993 to 2001). With the lax rehearsal schedule you get a lot more adults involved in the horns since there's no work conflict and dancing around and carrying drums is for the young 'uns.

University of Southern North Dakota @ Hoople

"We're here live at the concert hall <sounds of mooing in the background>" :tongue:

Wonder what West Chester, PA has anymore, had Bucs, Bushwackers, Westshoremen in the all-age ranks and can only guess at the Jrs.