• Montreal Quebec
    • New Haven CT (Animal House Edition)
    • New York, NY
  2. 2. The south nominee will be...

• Baltimore MD
    • Blacksburg VA
    • Philadelphia PA
    • Piscataway NJ

Voting for season 17's championship venue is now open! Cast your vote for season 17's championship venue by marking your choice in the poll AND by posting your vote, along with your corps name, as a reply to this thread. Since there are a large number of nominees, I have divided the slate into two regions (north and south). Directors may vote for one venue in EACH region (but can't vote for two venues in the same region). Voting will last until noon CST on Friday, 9/16. At that point, I'll close the thread and open a new thread where directors will choose between the top nominees from each region to determine the actual championship venue. As always, the DCPI executive director reserves the right to break any and all ties.

Additionally, as promised, I am ready to announce that for the next live season, season 18, we will again not be going to Indy, but instead will be holding our championships in the State of Texas! I already have venues in mind, but there will be a separate voting thread after the conclusion of this thread.

Please see the nomination thread for pictures of venues (trying to save The Management a little bandwidth by not re-posting the same pictures).

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/index.php/topic/148258-season-17-finals-venue-nominations/

Montreal, Blacksburg*.

*I preferred Baltimore for World, but Blacksburg for both Open and A.

Can't believe there are no votes for Jersey. :tongue:

New York & Piscataway

montreal and baltimore

Buffalo and Philly