Cadets design team sets stage for 2012

I stated this in another post, having just read that article, that it will be interesting to see what kind of angle they take in terms of storyline. We may see them continue with the bi-tonal uniform look; but in this case will they really try to recreate war scenes,

Sorry, I don't see the use of the two uniforms at all.

• Like 1

It's awesome that The Cadets are willing to be open about their creative process. Last year, they released their tentative show design and source music only to change it completely. The result? A championship won without the secrecy of closed doors and delayed show announcements. While other corps guard their shows (and encourage members to remain quiet as well), here is a corps that isn't afraid of letting people feel as though they are getting a glimpse into their world.

• Like 4

When did Bruno Zuccala join the Cadets as a consultant?

Between Madison's 9/11 in 2011 and Cadets' Pearl Harbor in 2012, I'm afraid of what's ok to tackle next.

Mike

Finally we may have a chance to do that Aristocrats show i've been calling for for years!

Edited by AlexL
  • Like 2

"Was it over when the German's bombed Pearl Harbor?" :devil:

Apparently at least one person thinks it's too early to draw upon the Lincoln assassination.

Edited by Michael Boo

Im not saying but im just saying: 2011 Cadets played the Doxology, which Blue Stars played in 2009 during the Pearl Harbor section of the show, now in 2012, Cadets will be performing Pearl Harbor. Im not sayin, but im just sayin, I think ol' Hopkins liked the Blue Stars in 2009 lol

• Like 2