43 questions about me?

sound was ok from where i was..i thi k percussion people have the worst time with it.....no god forbid there was a back side OMG i was standing at the tunnel and not sure how people on the field understood their own music.................by the way surveys suck.....they can be made to look like anyway they want them to...just sayin.....lol :tongue:

yes they can. But since the board shake up, I havea hunch DCi's forthcoming with honesty is a continuing trend.

yes they can. But since the board shake up, I havea hunch DCi's forthcoming with honesty is a continuing trend.

ok..sorry my friend ..that I would totally disagree with....they will only let people know what they want know....not unlike any business

but for me ..dont really care it was a great summer and a great DCI IMO

Edited by GUARDLING

Received in email today.

43 questions, VERY comprehensive. From food to souvies to show enjoyment, including sound, visual, and entertainment. Even asked who I would have chosen based on both technical ability and entertainment.

It asked how many shows I attended, what I thought about open class, did I spend at the DCI booth. Even a space for comments with no limits.

They asked about the parade, warm-up areas, and the Friend's breakfast. Did I go to any tourist attractions (listed individually), did I stay with friends or in an RV or a hotel.

Really, about 10 minutes to complete, the longest survey I remember with no hint of bias in the questions.

I was impressed.

And I'll be even more impressed if they publish the results along with the comments.

I guess my opinion does not matter because I never received a survey :ph34r:

• Like 1

Just completed the survey, attended both in 2010 and 11. Very thorough survey, kinda thought the question listing each corps and if you liked their show better then the year before was kinda odd. For example, Mad World was my favorite show of 2010, but that doesnt mean that I didnt enjoy Xtraordinary. I enjoyed BD 2011 more then I liked 2010, but that doesnt mean that i wanna see drum corps doing the 2011 style of show. I definitly gave my opinion on judging though, and how it should be "revised".

I got the survey but mine was not 43 question long nor was I asked which shows I liked.

I only attended in 2011.

Interesting, but not unexpected. That you didn't attend 2010 would eliminate the comparative questions about the corps.

Glad they got your opinion.

I have attended all three nights of finals for the past five years, bought my tickets through DCI or at the venue, have bought DVD's and other merch at the DCI store. I regularly get DCI promo e-mail, but have never been asked to complete a survey. Does anyone know why? Do you have to be a "friend of DCI"? I have things to say . . .

I have attended all three nights of finals for the past five years, bought my tickets through DCI or at the venue, have bought DVD's and other merch at the DCI store. I regularly get DCI promo e-mail, but have never been asked to complete a survey. Does anyone know why? Do you have to be a "friend of DCI"? I have things to say . . .

Here is the link to the survey site that was included in my email. It was addressed to "DCI Fan", not me personally and not me as a Friends member. I don't know if the link will work for anyone besides me but I'd be interested in knowing...

DCI survey