Tremendous Blast is Going to Rock Oktoberfest Once Again.

Fritz

I am taking on the duties of Tremendous Corps Director for this year’s triumphant return of Tremendous Blast to Lacrosse Wisconsin for the Oktoberfest Celebration Starting on Friday 09/23/2011.

There are more details to follow but rest assured there will marching, and camping, and perhaps there will be a beverage or two consumed.

Clear your calendar so that you may be a part of this Tremendous Opportunity to PARTY!

I am taking on the duties of Tremendous Corps Director for this year's triumphant return of Tremendous Blast to Lacrosse Wisconsin for the Oktoberfest Celebration Starting on Friday 09/23/2011.

There are more details to follow but rest assured there will marching, and camping, and perhaps there will be a beverage or two consumed.

Clear your calendar so that you may be a part of this Tremendous Opportunity to PARTY!

I must know! :satisfied:

Here is the link for downloading the music. All the info is the same but the dates would be Fri. Sept. 23 & Sat. Sept. 24. http://tremendoustremendousohohtremendous.com/blasters.htm I will see you there.

Edited by jwbuhrow

Thanks for the info. I will try to meet you at the campground Sat morning to ride up with you. If something happens and I don't make it to the campground, I will find you all at line up. If that is the case, I just need to know if the shirts are black or gold. I have one of each. Unless the shirts are something very different.

Black is for 1st year (rooky) and gold is for veterans. This is included in your $25 dues.

I will try not to drink as much this year.... Hay, it Could happen! :cool:

The parade steps off at 10:00 AM so I’m suggesting we all be at the line up no later than 9:00 AM.

There will be no bus this year so well have to organize some kind of car pool anybody who owns a van should bring it along perhaps you could charge a nominal fee for gas or something. I’m still getting a trickle of information from Stoli but we are confirmed for the parade and for camping at the Pettibone Resort.

Itinerary:

Arrive at Pettibone Friday, September 23th. Ask for the Tremendous Blast Campsite, they'll get you directions.

Dues are $25, gets you a shirt and camping.

Bring your own instrument.

Parade is Saturday Morning, we do not have a bus this year we will need to car pool around 8:00 AM.

Print out music and bring it along. Download music from http://www.tremendoustremendousohohtremendous.com/blasters.htm

Wear some blue pants.

Blue Star Brat Stand at 7 PM Saturday for banquet.

There will be camping on Saturday night too.

Edited by Fritz

Fritz,

I will have my short bus there and will also have a 5X8 trailer.

I can fit about ten in the bus and could shuttle drivers to or from there cars.

Fritz,

I will have my short bus there and will also have a 5X8 trailer.

I can fit about ten in the bus and could shuttle drivers to or from there cars.

That's great I got your message I'll get in contact with you later today