Officially announced. Cavaliers have a new visual designer.

So, the rumors were true. It will be interesting to see what the Cavaliers look like in the future. Good luck to one of my favorite drill writers.

Can't wait to see what the new iteration of this team comes up with. I'm excited!

Gaines was amazing, and I wish him well during his break!

Hands down one of the greatest ever who changed the game and pushed the activity. He is also one of the nicest people you could ever meet. His work is a big influence and inspiration to me. I hope to see him again on the DCI scene sometime.

• Like 2

can't believe there is a chance we may be a combination of jd shaw music with michael gaines drill.... never quite thought of those as peanut better and jelly (a good combination style wise) ... more like pizza and ice cream... two very very good things, but maybe not together.

that being said, their product would still be great if it happens, just curious to see how the drill will compliment jds style of writing.

• Like 1

can't believe there is a chance we may be a combination of jd shaw music with michael gaines drill.... never quite thought of those as peanut better and jelly (a good combination style wise) ... more like pizza and ice cream... two very very good things, but maybe not together.

that being said, their product would still be great if it happens, just curious to see how the drill will compliment jds style of writing.

There is NO chance that Mr. Gaines will be at SCV. I'm just sayin

• Like 3