Will Phantom Wear Tan Unis Again?

Unless Phantom is going to start performing in a Midwest Winter League during Dec/Jan/Feb, WHY would they want to wear BLACK?

It's great during the daytime but s**ks big time under stadium lights and is really bad from high level press boxes.

I'd bet on white with new jackets.

I think we had a 'deal' one year back a couple decades that stated some years white, some years black and some years RED.

GIVE me red with some white accents and I will help make all the RED chickens!!!!

I want RED with white pin stripes on pants, keep the white helmets, white gloves, white shoes and a RED chicken.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I disagree; I think darker colors look terrible in daylight, but better at night. All black corps look awful in the early afternoon. (to me, anyways)

I think changing jackets in '09 was a mistake - the 09-10 design never really clicked like it should have, and the modifications they made this year pretty much changed the Cesario design to a completely featureless blank canvas. Probably best to start again.

The 89-94, 03-08 ones are still the best - and the basic jacket didn't need a redesign (other than shortening the wings, I guess). It just seemed to work best for them.

Mike

I disagree; I think darker colors look terrible in daylight, but better at night. All black corps look awful in the early afternoon. (to me, anyways)

I think changing jackets in '09 was a mistake - the 09-10 design never really clicked like it should have, and the modifications they made this year pretty much changed the Cesario design to a completely featureless blank canvas. Probably best to start again.

The 89-94, 03-08 ones are still the best - and the basic jacket didn't need a redesign (other than shortening the wings, I guess). It just seemed to work best for them.

Mike

Agreed completely. And I liked the 95 version of the black the best.

But EVERYONE's going black =(

C'mon Phantom, STAY DIFFERENT!

I hope so. I loved the tan unis.

Also, I have edited the topic title as it was misleading.

• Like 2

I hope so. I loved the tan unis.

Also, I have edited the topic title as it was misleading.

THANK YOU :thumbup:

But EVERYONE's going black =(

C'mon Phantom, STAY DIFFERENT!

List of Corps who currently wear an all Black Uniform:

(And no Crossmen dont count. Not with White on the shoulders, white aussies, white plumes, whine guantlets. )

• Like 1

List of Corps who currently wear an all Black Uniform:

(And no Crossmen dont count. Not with White on the shoulders, white aussies, white plumes, whine guantlets. )

Hey, I'll agree with that logic!

So Phantom DID NOT wear all white seeing they had a black crest, black gloves, black gauntlets and a black chicken!!!!!

But you wait and see, those white unis are in the red dye vat right now - they will look brilliant in all RED!!!!

• Like 1

:huh:

Random fact....

95 Regiment was originally going to wear rust colored uniforms. To better fit with the Scheherezade theme.

I still haven't decided if it was a good idea either way (black or rust).