Will Phantom Wear Tan Unis Again?

That's pretty crazy. I wonder how you saw the tan uniforms 2 years before they had even been designed.

doh.gif

Hmm...You are right. I just looked it up. I thought I remember seeing them in tan when I was still marching. Oh well. Whenever it was, I seriously thought they were Pioneer at first.

Calm down, everybody. They just haven't taken the uniforms to be dry cleaned yet. :P

I wish they'd go back to black, but that'd take YEARS and some rolling around in mud to get them that color :P

When I first saw the tan in 98 my first thought was, "Wow, Pioneer is big this year!":doh:

Wow. I distinctly remember them wearing black unis with the red shoulder overlays to coincide with the Pines of Rome theme that year... especially since '98 was my first season and we beat them :) Walking through the warmup area at the Toledo Glass Bowl and 'getting' to walk by Regiment, Madison, and Cavaliers on the way to warm up for MY first show was pretty epic.

But they definitely wore black in '98.

Maybe Pioneer wore black in '97 :shutup:

Edited by Lead
  • Like 1

Wow. I distinctly remember them wearing black unis with the red shoulder overlays to coincide with the Pines of Rome theme that year... especially since '98 was my first season and we beat them :) Walking through the warmup area at the Toledo Glass Bowl and 'getting' to walk by Regiment, Madison, and Cavaliers on the way to warm up for MY first show was pretty epic.

But they definitely wore black in '98.

Maybe Pioneer wore black in '97 :shutup:

Was 97 year Pio had the unis that looked like 27 Lancers?

Unless Phantom is going to start performing in a Midwest Winter League during Dec/Jan/Feb, WHY would they want to wear BLACK?

It's great during the daytime but s**ks big time under stadium lights and is really bad from high level press boxes.

I'd bet on white with new jackets.

I think we had a 'deal' one year back a couple decades that stated some years white, some years black and some years RED.

GIVE me red with some white accents and I will help make all the RED chickens!!!!

I want RED with white pin stripes on pants, keep the white helmets, white gloves, white shoes and a RED chicken.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

• Like 1

You know what they say. Once you go black :):)

• Like 1