Crossmen announce visual staff

Article Here

"Crossmen Program Coordinator, Ed Devlin, is pleased to announce the return of Paul Nye to the Crossmen visual team. For the 2012 season Paul assumes the role of visual caption head. “I am very familiar with Paul’s work and I am certain he will make a positive impact on the Crossmen visual instruction this season and into the future,” relayed Ed. “Paul and I have assembled some of the finest experienced instructors to teach the Crossmen how to march well.” Rejoining the visual team in 2012 are consultant Tom Strachan, battery visual instructor Tommy Williams and visual tech Brad Donoris. New additions to the team include: Jeff Jacobson, Mike Butler, Travis Burlingame, Felix Hernandez and Tanner Cornell."

More info on the official website.

• Like 2

Article Here

"Crossmen Program Coordinator, Ed Devlin, is pleased to announce the return of Paul Nye to the Crossmen visual team. For the 2012 season Paul assumes the role of visual caption head. “I am very familiar with Paul’s work and I am certain he will make a positive impact on the Crossmen visual instruction this season and into the future,” relayed Ed. “Paul and I have assembled some of the finest experienced instructors to teach the Crossmen how to march well.” Rejoining the visual team in 2012 are consultant Tom Strachan, battery visual instructor Tommy Williams and visual tech Brad Donoris. New additions to the team include: Jeff Jacobson, Mike Butler, Travis Burlingame, Felix Hernandez and Tanner Cornell."

More info on the official website.

Much Better...