BRIDGEMEN ALUMNI 2012 & 2013 show announcement

gmanbay41

The Bridgemen Alumni Drum and Bugle corps from Bayonne N.J. is pleased to announce their musical selections for the 2012 & 2013 seasons.

The show for 2012 is:

Thunder and Blazes

Big Noise From Winnetka

42nd street fanfare into drum solo called The Bass Basis

Civil War Suite/Taps/Battle Hymn

Tell

The show for 2013 is:

Free

In The Stone

My Favorite things

Summer of 42

Tell

Both shows will feature some of the BEST of the Bridgemen and we are very confident that our members, alumni and our fans will enjoy hearing them. "Our Show Coordinator Dennis DeLucia presented the 2 year plan to me and I thought they were both SLAM DUNKS! And I liked the idea of having a 2 plan in place", Bridgemen Alumni Director George Lavelle stated.

The corps is open to anybody who wants to be a Banana. Anybody that is interested in more information may send a email to BeABridgemen@optonline.net or can visit the corps website @www.bridgemen.com

The Bridgemen open House is Nov 12th & 13th at St.Andrews, which is located on 4th street & Broadway in Bayonne N.J. from 12-6 on both days.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The Bridgemen Alumni Drum and Bugle corps from Bayonne N.J. is pleased to announce their musical selections for the 2012 & 2013 seasons.

The show for 2012 is:

Thunder and Blazes

Big Noise From Winnetka

Tell

The show for 2013 is:

Free

In The Stone

My Favorite things

Summer of 42

Tell

Both shows will feature some of the BEST of the Bridgemen and we are very confident that our members, alumni and our fans will enjoy hearing them. "Our Show Coordinator Dennis DeLucia presented the 2 year plan to me and I thought they were both SLAM DUNKS! And I liked the idea of having a 2 plan in place", Bridgemen Alumni Director George Lavelle stated.

The corps is open to anybody who wants to be a Banana. Anybody that is interested in more information may send a email to BeABridgemen@optonline.net or can visit the corps website @www.bridgemen.com

The Bridgemen open House is Nov 12th & 13th at St.Andrews, which is located on 4th street & Broadway in Bayonne N.J. from 12-6 on both days.

OPEN HOUSE IS 15 days away!

Its looking like 2012 is going to be a BIG YEAR for the corps!

If you would like info please email beabridgemen@optonline.net

Hype!

george

Edited by gmanbay41
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

The show for 2012 is:

Thunder and Blazes

Big Noise From Winnetka

Tell

The show for 2013 is:

Free

In The Stone

My Favorite things

Summer of 42

Tell

5 Day's away and counting!!! Why not bring the whole family out and see what the BRIDGEMEN are all about. It's gonna be a GREAT SHOW this year that I'am sure you,ll enjoy performing it . Come sit in this weekend with no commitment whatsoever. So come on down to ST. ANDREWS at 4th and BROADWAY this SATURDAY AND SUNDAY and have ALOT OF FUN. SEE YOU THIS WEEKEND !!! Ray Williamson

I need a ride !

NOT :thumbup:

Charlie , you can pick me up for a change . The cooler is ready and filled. Ray Williamson

• Like 1

I need a ride !

NOT :thumbup:

I hope you start the new season off with that great kanstul soprano thats getting lonely. Ray Williamson

Charlie , you can pick me up for a change . The cooler is ready and filled. Ray Williamson

Ray,

You can come and stay at my house and I'll drive to Bayonne.

How's that?

smile.gif

But I'll need to stay far away from the cooler !!!

Edited by cvayda
  • Like 1

The show for 2012 is:

Thunder and Blazes

Big Noise From Winnetka

Tell

The show for 2013 is:

Free

In The Stone

My Favorite things

Summer of 42

Tell

Anyone that wants to have a fun summer doing DRUM CORPS, should come to ST. ANDREWS at 4th and Broadway this SATURDAY and SUNDAY 12 to 6. Come sit in and have a fun time playing some fun music you'll really enjoy. The weather's gonna be great, so take a ride with family members or some friends .Come down and meet our staff and here what's in store for the BRIDGEMEN THIS YEAR. Ray Williamson