Drum corps stadium profiles

Mike, if you're in Houston next year, you've got a date!

If you think of it, please remind me when we get to July.

My favorite stadiums for drum corps:

Warhawk- Whitewater, WI

Camp Randall- Madison, WI

Ames Field- Michigan City, IN

Invesco- Denver, CO

Dalzell Field- Dubuque, IA

Boylan HS- Rockford, IL

Lake Highland HS- Dallas, TX

Johnny "Red" Floyd Stadium- Murfreesboro, TN

NIU Huskie Stadium- Dekalb, IL

Sevier County HS- Sevierville, TN

FJ Reitz HS- Evansville, IN

Maybe as a spectator... marching on that field is not very fun because of the huge crown on it. You can barely see the DM from the back sideline!

• Like 2

The oil can.

I can say that because apart from MS on their 1988 European tour that's the only place I've ever watched Drum Corps live.

Facilities are superb, location with regard to accomodation is superb and from a visual aspect it's also superb.

Sound isn't as bad as some would have you think and it's getting better every year.

• Like 1

Maybe as a spectator... marching on that field is not very fun because of the huge crown on it. You can barely see the DM from the back sideline!

You aren't even joking. That field will get your legs burning...

The oil can.

I can say that because apart from MS on their 1988 European tour that's the only place I've ever watched Drum Corps live.

Facilities are superb, location with regard to accomodation is superb and from a visual aspect it's also superb.

Sound isn't as bad as some would have you think and it's getting better every year.

I was there and was impressed! A nice set up DCI has in Indy, and I didnt have any problem's with the sound. My 1st show ever inside. It was kinda cool!

• Like 2

I was there and was impressed! A nice set up DCI has in Indy, and I didnt have any problem's with the sound. My 1st show ever inside. It was kinda cool!

and everyone, not just the big boys gets to march under the lights. That must be a real bonus to Marching members.

• Like 2

Look for an update coming this later this week :smile:

I love Allentown as a show ( not a big fan of the actual town) also really liked Rich stadium. Great memories for me.