Plymouth Hometown concert

joefanalum

That was the first time I have seen the Defenders alumni corps, and they were top-notch. Great show.

Thanks, Frank. I was proud of our show Saturday. Not bad for a buncha oldsters practicing once a month .....

I was able to perform with my Lancer corps-mates from the very-early 70's with whom I've recently reconnected: Rocky Baglio and Steve Dorgan. While I performed with two other brothers "back-in-the-day," I've now had the experience with my third brother, Dan Sullivan.

Great crowd, by the way.

OK, which one of youse guyz asked for me at the parade....

Hanover members Marti and Gary Gourley went up and Marti was telling my wife Kris about it. Marti said they wore their corps jackets ('natch) and some people said they missed the Lancers (Thank you). Then someone asked "Where's Jim Fawber at?"

Dang... didn't know I had groupies... :tongue: I can think of one or two people who it might have been and my guess is the guy who wears a shako.....

One of these years want to make it up there.... now if everyone on both families will co-operate and stay heathy for a while....

Edited by JimF-LowBari

OK, which one of youse guyz asked for me at the parade....

Hanover members Marti and Gary Gourley went up and Marti was telling my wife Kris about it. Marti said they wore their corps jackets ('natch) and some people said they missed the Lancers (Thank you). Then someone asked "Where's Jim Fawber at?"

Dang... didn't know I had groupies... :tongue: I can think of one or two people who it might have been and my guess is the guy who wears a shako.....

One of these years want to make it up there.... now if everyone on both families will co-operate and stay heathy for a while....

Hey Jim,

I do wear a shako , but it wasn't me .Must have been one of your other fans . Happy Thanksgiving to you & Hanover .

Mike D.

Hey Jim,

I do wear a shako , but it wasn't me .Must have been one of your other fans . Happy Thanksgiving to you & Hanover .

Mike D.

Well so much for my guess... :doh:

Thanks and have a good Thanksgiving to you and yours Mike. This Saturday is the Lancer banquet at the Legion Post so will be great to hear how Plymouth went.

I've posted the links to the photos I took in Plymouth and the links to the videos the folks over at BFDTV made.....

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/index.php/topic/149526-plymouth-show/

I am from Lynn, MA and Donna from Charlestown and Revere, MA we've been to Plymouth hundreds of times. Though this was the first time we've been to the Thanksgiving celebration and the DC concert. GREAT show by all!! Thank you!