Plymouth Hometown concert

joefanalum

This year will be my first trip to the Plymouth event. I've heard so many good things about it over the years, and I am very much looking forward to it. A great weekend of drum corps. And New England seafood!!! :thumbup:

I think your as excited about the DCs as the New England seafood.... w00t.gif

I think your as excited about the DCs as the New England seafood.... w00t.gif

Don't know about anyone else, but my belt size goes up a notch after this show each year.

Think about it... Lobster, fried clams, scallops, fried flounder... And that's only breakfast!

Don't know about anyone else, but my belt size goes up a notch after this show each year.

Think about it... Lobster, fried clams, scallops, fried flounder... And that's only breakfast!

I'll probably be on that very same "see-food" diet that weekend. See food and eat it. LOL.

There are just under five weeks to the parade and show in Plymouth. Important note to anyone looking to buy tickets: I stopped in Plymouth on September 30th, on my way to Cape Cod for a weekend wedding. After lunch, we went to the Memorial Hall to buy tickets for the drum corps reunion concert, and found that some of the best sections were already sold out.

If you're planning on attending, I think it would be wise to buy as soon as possible. My family won't be in their favorite section, but at least we got some good seats. Here's the link for the Plymouth Memorial Hall: http://www.memorialhall.com/

Edited by cabalumnidrummer

There are just under five weeks to the parade and show in Plymouth. Important note to anyone looking to buy tickets: I stopped in Plymouth on September 30th, on my way to Cape Cod for a weekend wedding. After lunch, we went to the Memorial Hall to buy tickets for the drum corps reunion concert, and found that some of the best sections were already sold out.

If you're planning on attending, I think it would be wise to buy as soon as possible. My family won't be in their favorite section, but at least we got some good seats. Here's the link for the Plymouth Memorial Hall: http://www.memorialhall.com/

With a name like John Smith and you couldn't get primo seats to a show in Plymouth??

Perhaps you should have thrown out my name; it's extremely well-known in Plymouth. After all, it was some of my forebears who were standing on Plymouth Rock, looking out to sea, and saying, "Hey man!! Will you look at that big canoe coming in with the clouds of white right over it? And will you eyeball the guys on it, with those really wierd hats. I wonder what they want here? Look out!! They're heading right for our rock!!"

With a name like John Smith and you couldn't get primo seats to a show in Plymouth??

With a name like John Smith, I would probably do better in Virginia than Massachusetts. :winky:

Now, if my name were John Alden . . . :tongue:

With a name like John Smith, I would probably do better in Virginia than Massachusetts. :winky:

Now, if my name were John Alden . . . :tongue:

Ooops! Now you know why I failed history in high school (along with a number of other courses).

Failed history? But I thought you were there and knew John, Miles and Priscilla personally! :tongue:

Failed history? But I thought you were there and knew John, Miles and Priscilla personally! :tongue:

Wow... Priscilla Presley is from Plymouth??? :ph34r:

Wow... Priscilla Presley is from Plymouth??? :ph34r:

No, silly, he was referring to Priscilla, Queen of the Desert. It's sort of like an Australian Bird Cage.