Glassmen

I don't have many posts and thats because I don't usually post. Having said that I have to comment on the Glassmen. I have been around the Glassmen organization for a number of years and I have to say that it is suprising that the corps continues to survive. The financial situation the corps is in right now is unreal. They owe money to everyone. . . DCI and a Charter Bus Company just to name a few. If Hickman and Gang doesn't get their act togethor I don't know how the corps can survive.

Regardless of whether this is true or not, how do you think posting this helps the organization?

I never understand when folks go and post "Oh X corps is in so much trouble, what will happen?"

I don't have many posts and thats because I don't usually post. Having said that I have to comment on the Glassmen. I have been around the Glassmen organization for a number of years and I have to say that it is suprising that the corps continues to survive. The financial situation the corps is in right now is unreal. They owe money to everyone. . . DCI and a Charter Bus Company just to name a few. If Hickman and Gang doesn't get their act togethor I don't know how the corps can survive.

In Topic: Key Poulan to Glassmen

04 October 2011 - 10:25 AM

GET RID OF BRIAN!!!!!!!!!! He is the biggest obstacle the Glassmen have. With staff such as Rob F. and Jason R. and with the addition of Key the corps could do great things, but not with a control freak such as Brian at the Helm.

In Topic: Key Poulan to Glassmen

19 September 2011 - 02:59 PM

In my opinion. . . .it is time for a MANAGEMENT change from Executive Director on down. If this organization is to survive then the board of directors need to take control of the organization.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=concern+troll

Closed. :wink: