Attn: History & Bugle Enthusiasts

Nancy,

It's great that you posted this. I have a copy, and it's a wonderful look back at how the activity started and who the movers and shakers were back then.

Thanks so much for what you do to honor the history of drum corps.

Frank

My pleasure, Frank! I can't get enough of this stuff and I'm thrilled that others are getting to enjoy it with me!

to this day... I don't know how this ended up with my father's stuff at the family homestead. It was mailed to Clarence Pilon who was best man in my mom and dad's wedding, and my brother and I played with his kids... but I don't remember a drum corps connection... my dad was involved heavily through the VFW immediately upon his return from Japan in January of 1946. All dad ever did was carry a rifle (M1) guarding the A flag in the VFW guard that was used in front of the drum corps, but how he did love drum corps. He made sure we all got involved...

Yeah, it's a shame you never stuck with it, eh? "Involved", now there's an understatement! LOL

:rolleyes:

Yeah, it's a shame you never stuck with it, eh? "Involved", now there's an understatement! LOL