DCI 2012 Programs

Then maybe they should have known better than to spill it to someone who would immediately post that info on DCP. I don't know if their show info was supposed to be kept quiet until Chris announces it on Dec 25th but If this is true I would have preferred to hear it from the Scouts.

I think he might believe there is a medal for it... who knows. It's just rude honestly. You have the corp's director giving the approx. date to reveal the show. It isnt like 2011 where they kept us in the dark. Cmon now.

• Like 1

Somebody actually voted you down. Maybe they disliked you liking of 2000 Madison. I actually like that show as well which is why I voted you up.

Haters gonna hate. :sneaky2:

Thank you. I compliment a corps and get voted down. Only on DCP.

• Like 1

I don't know. It could be a good fit in the hands of Robert W. Smith or

Jim Prime. And they have done it before...granted, that was in 1961, but still.

And I'm wondering if that's the entire show, or if there will be

other pieces explored.

I believe Prime worked with BAC in 92' for Pictures as well...I still also enjoy SCV's 1986 rendition along with Festive Overture...I think a lot of people probably would not like to see Scouts do this kind of music literature...but I think perhaps it could work out well for them...And if this is only RUMOR...I retract any comments made here until their official announcement...

I believe Prime worked with BAC in 92' for Pictures as well...I still also enjoy SCV's 1986 rendition along with Festive Overture...I think a lot of people probably would not like to see Scouts do this kind of music literature...but I think perhaps it could work out well for them...And if this is only RUMOR...I retract any comments made here until their official announcement...

I think they might be doing this type of music on purpose to solidify how the corps has matured and can handle all types of works now.

I think they might be doing this type of music on purpose to solidify how the corps has matured and can handle all types of works now.

Or maybe it's because there won't be any sync rights issues with public domain music. :ph34r:

• Like 3

Or maybe it's because there won't be any sync rights issues with public domain music. :ph34r:

hata's gonna hate..

hata's gonna hate..

I really hate that line. :tongue:

Truly, I loved Madison's show last year. I don't mind too much that the DVD's don't contain the video. I got to see it live, and it was worth it. My statement about sync rights wasn't about hate, it was about practicality.

• Like 1

Boston's show sounds interesting to me.

• Like 1

Not Quite the same is it ?

seems here most people seem to be happy. I mean they could take a classic like First Circle and screw that up