Profiles In Music Standstill Apr 14, 2012

JimF-LowBari

Thanks Tony, since I had an "in" with the show hosts, I ordered my tickets without seeing a show flyer or other info. :doh:

Info looks good from what I know. IOW - everything except the directions..... :tongue: (And the directions I have no clue).

We have our reservations at Heritage Hills so plan to be at the party..... :thumbup:

Jeff, John and Andy are dead to me. :tongue:

You can say anything you want about us, Fran, but we know that you've already arranged kickbacks from the local emergency rooms and ambulance companies for that day.

Anyone still wanting to hit Harrisburgs "Resturant Row" late at night (north of the Crown Plaza) might want to check the police reports before venturing out. Had a stabbing over the weekend and off and on stupidity. Not to mention Harrisburgs going thru bankruptcy procedures and no ones sure what that means for police and fire in the city. Still trying to figure out WHO will be running the city after all the legalities are fought out.... Yeah, I know the show moving but sending this for anyone who still want to bar crawl after the show for old times sake.....

As for York, stay in the 'burbs after hours. Certain downton blocks have a habit of showing up in the local news every few nights. :shutup:

We have our reservations at Heritage Hills so plan to be at the party..... :thumbup:

I was at Heritage Hills last night for a concert... first time I've been there. Looks like a nice place, and pretty easy to find. About a mile off I-83.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey ***ka bump**** show still on tickets still availible but it's past the time to mail in. Let me know if any questions and I'll see what I can do.

Didn't see them :sad: but Lancers debuted their new show at the York St Patricks Day pre-parade concert. I'll just say there is a new opener..... :cool:

And update on Resturant Row in Harrisburg (aka 2nd Street). One of the rougher clubs has been shut down and resturant owners are paying for more police protection. St Patricks Day went on without any reported incidents including anyone falling between the parking garages (happened few years back). And kept seeing Molly Branigans on the news for St Paddys.. why does that place sound familiar... :tongue:

Edited by JimF-LowBari

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Tony, since I had an "in" with the show hosts, I ordered my tickets without seeing a show flyer or other info. :doh:

Info looks good from what I know. IOW - everything except the directions..... :tongue: (And the directions I have no clue).

I go to the high school where the show is being held, I am not sure where we are having people park. if it is at the highschool I can give directions depending where you are coming from. The address of the school is 1800 Hollywood Drive

York, PA 17403

It is easily accessible from Interstate 83

If you have any other questions, I may be able to help.

I go to the high school where the show is being held, I am not sure where we are having people park. if it is at the highschool I can give directions depending where you are coming from. The address of the school is 1800 Hollywood Drive

York, PA 17403

It is easily accessible from Interstate 83

If you have any other questions, I may be able to help.

Thanks Josh.... when I go to the HS next weekend it will be the first time I've ever been there.

*sigh* Maybe that should if I go there next weekend. Mother in Law not doing well so we may cancel. Letting our friends know so they don't worry if we're not there.

I had a flyer that I received in the mail, but now I can't find it. I fear it was tossed in last week's paper recycling!

Jim, do you know -- Are there any tickets still available? I heard at the Dixie Stinger last week that you were close to being sold out. Great for Hanover, bad for me, as I am looking for two tickets. I see a phone number on the website flyer/order form. If I call that number, do you think I'll still be able to get some to be held at the door?

Thanks for any info or help you can supply.

I had a flyer that I received in the mail, but now I can't find it. I fear it was tossed in last week's paper recycling!

Jim, do you know -- Are there any tickets still available? I heard at the Dixie Stinger last week that you were close to being sold out. Great for Hanover, bad for me, as I am looking for two tickets. I see a phone number on the website flyer/order form. If I call that number, do you think I'll still be able to get some to be held at the door?

my band director said there are still some tickets left but not many. That was on monday and that was the first time we were able to purchase them. I get in for free, because I am Ushering. I do not know how many are left.

John, I really don't know so suggest you call Tracy (think that's her number on the flyer). Nice lady, she should be about to help you out.

Josh (and John too), if you see a lady using a walker and a short 50ish guy with a goatee with her, that's probably us. If you get a chance, come on over and say hi.

Edited by JimF-LowBari