What's all this Chase Giving noise and why does it matter?

Remember everyone you get 10 Votes Share the wealth with your favorite Drum corps...

Edited by Cabstuba04

Come on people.....vote for your favorite drum corps!!!!! help keep this activity alive!!!! We could all use your help, thanks!

The Sun Devils are also looking for votes !!!

we need a new set of Brass to help our plans for 2012 !! also please share the link with friends

Sun Devils Chase Link

Edited by paradiddle

Keep it going...

Please keep sharing!!!! Tell everyone you know on Facebook, even if they have no idea what a drum corps is they can still vote. We all need the money!!!!! Would it be great if every DCA corps participating was in the top 100 and benefited from this campaign? Let's make it happen!!!!!

Please keep sharing!!!! Tell everyone you know on Facebook, even if they have no idea what a drum corps is they can still vote. We all need the money!!!!! Would it be great if every DCA corps participating was in the top 100 and benefited from this campaign? Let's make it happen!!!!!

:ph34r:

Lois is right!!!

I've put in my votes for DCA groups like the Cabs, Bucs, Govies and MBI..Haven't completed yet, but will be supporting others as the campaign continues..Besides, I can't go on FB at work :shutup:

As far as I can see MBI is in the top 100, but we need to do more for our other member corps..DCI has a bunch of groups in the top 60, so we need everyone's help for the DCA side.. :thumbup:

If you've voted, great !! I'm sure all the groups will appreciate your help! :worthy:

Pat

Keep spreading the word...

Thanks for explaining how it works. I'm one of those who shied away from it previously. Good luck to all.