DCI 2012 Tour Schedule Released

see me

Forte and Revo were not on it when I looked. Not sure what that's about.

I've had a kid in both of those cops so I always check to see where they are going.

(Yes they have both had problems. But not the place.)

Edited by WWonka

Looks like Music City and Raiders got short changed a little. Only 6 shows each.

Almost all the others going on tour have 9 or more.

Forte is undergoing a review of the Open Class Advisory Committee and we are contracted for 11 shows in 2012 pending passing of that review. This is Standard Operating Procedure on the part of DCI and the Open Class Advisory Committee from what I have been told. Dan Acheson informs me that he foresees no problems with our review and that Forte may publicize our schedule in the mean time and that we will be added to the calendar upon completion of the review.

In the mean time, we are expecting a great turnout Saturday at JJ Pearce High School in Richardson, TX. The D/FW drum corps community is invited to join us in the afternoon if you would like to just come out and hear / see a drum corps in action. I know that "the bug" is growing pretty big this time of year and we all have to "scratch" that drum corps itch after 3 months away.

Forte is looking forward to a GREAT 2012 season and we are especially thankful at this time of year for those who have assisted our organization in overcoming the aforementioned problems of our past. As we stand at this, the "Crossroads" of our organization's young history, we are also thankful for all of you who assist us in our path forward.

Happy Thanksgiving, and look forward to our 2012 production! ;-)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Forte put up their schedule even tho dci.org has not been updated yet. No San Anton on it. That's a change.

July 4th- CHICAGO, IL- Fourth Celebration

July 9th- Omaha, NE

July 10th- Waukee, IA

July 12th- Dubuque, IA

July 13th- Minneapolis, MN

July 19th- Denton, TX HOME SHOW

July 24th- Dallas, TX HOME SHOW

July 25th- Edmond, OK

July 28th- Paw Paw, MI

July 30th- Erie, PA

July 31st- Johnsonburg, PA

August 3rd- Dayton, OH

MICHIGAN CITY OPEN CALSS PELIMS

MICHIGAN CITY OPEN CLASS FINALS

Indy DCI WORLD CHAMPS

That is our Correct schedule!

We are very excited about our review and in fact cannot wait until it gets here!

Make sure you keep checking out our FACEBOOK TWITTER and WEBSITE for further updates!

We have wonderful things in store, and we have an AMAZING team assembled to make them happen! I encourage each of you to continue the support that you show each year for the activity, and continue to build the activity. The more we support the activity, and those that work hard to make it happen, the better the experience will be for all that are involved.

I personally invite each of you to attend one of our camps should you wish to see how the corps operates! You will NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!

Semper Porro!