DCA DVD's and CD's....

Andyroo

So I guess the moral of the story is that you're crazy to place an order for DVDs in August (as I did), when the company drops the price by $20 in December!

How is that fair to everyone who ordered early? :thumbdown:

I agree - I ordered during the early buy extra discount sale to get a better price and to get an " Early " delivery ( looks like both are moot )

Box 5 - seeing as the finals Blu-Ray has just been asnnounced , how about something extra for us pre-orderers?

frankiE

Edited by fecontra

Frankie and Bawker give me call and let's see what we can work out.

I tried to call the phone number listed in " contact us " , and the answer I get is " the phone number has been changed and no new number has been listed " ???????

thanks for your response

frankiE

So I guess the moral of the story is that you're crazy to place an order for DVDs in August (as I did), when the company drops the price by $20 in December!

How is that fair to everyone who ordered early? :thumbdown:

Have to agree on this one. Tim I appreciate the offers to those who have posted about ordering early, but you've created a sour impression. I've been in retail sales/customer service management for over 20 years, and while I appreciate the "Sales" incentive and trying to build business, you've created a bad feeling for those who placed their orders early at championships or before the ship date, and now have created a "wait and see" buying perception for next year. Why order early if there's the possiblilty of a better deal down the road? While I don't remember what the Championships "Sale" was I don't believe it was a $30 off (20+shipping) offer.

I peronsally waited until I saw that you were shipping and ordered on 12/8, because I didn't want that money tied up back in November waiting for the item to ship.

I'm not posting this because I'm looking for a deal, merely pointing out the issues caused by this promotion. What I've learned over the years is "The most devastating customer service issues are the ones that you never hear about."

Just some feedback.

John

Has anyone actually received their's yet? I ordered both the full DVD bundle and the CD bundle, and they were ordered in August during the preorder. Nothing yet for me.

Feels a little odd concerning the preorder price vs. now - plus I ordered a blu-ray just this week when I saw they were offered. Not sure I would have ordered the DVD of finals back in Aug. if I had known there was going to be a blu-ray. Oh well...

Hope the products sound and look great -

leed17

I am still waiting for mine, but did see a post in Facebook, a friend has received his. So again I wait impatiently. Lesson learned, do not preorder.