Any news for Music City Legend?

I know there are several MCL members and staff around these forums, is there any word about the future of MCL? I've never marched for a corps before and I'm really interested in marching this summer. I know that MCDC is an option, but their tour is quite a bit longer and more expensive, which I don't think would fly with my current job. I know they couldn't march last season and they mulled over the long term viability of the corps, are there any decisions made about what's coming in 2012?

If not, what are my options in DCA outside of MCL? Is there anything closer than Atlanta or maybe a carpool to Atlanta or another corps that MCL members are doing? Thanks guys!

Edited by OrangeCrush014

I know there are several MCL members and staff around these forums, is there any word about the future of MCL? I've never marched for a corps before and I'm really interested in marching this summer. I know that MCDC is an option, but their tour is quite a bit longer and more expensive, which I don't think would fly with my current job. I know they couldn't march last season and they mulled over the long term viability of the corps, are there any decisions made about what's coming in 2012?

If not, what are my options in DCA outside of MCL? Is there anything closer than Atlanta or maybe a carpool to Atlanta or another corps that MCL members are doing? Thanks guys!

How about Cincinnati Tradition? Visit their website and have a look. (You didn't mention where you are located.)

U will find the bulk of the better horn players are divided up between CV Alliance and Rocketeers.There are car pools to any of those corps. if u are interested let me know and I will put u in touch with the right folks at the respective corps u wish to march with.

Edited by camel lips

If u can get to Louisville I know at least one or two mcl vets that are Doing Cinncinatti tradition.

If you're interested in CV, we do indeed have some folks traveling from the Nashville area.

Send me a PM as well and we can work on a car-pool.

Our Membership Weekend is coming up on December 17/18. www.atlantacv.org

Hope to see you there!

Dave