Santa Clara Vanguard 2012

Wow, I didn't know anyone actually remembered when that happened. Does anyone on here still even remember what the three shows were supposed to be? Eureka! was the only one they ended up doing, or was that where 3hree came from?

eureka, I think one of the other ones was clue ? ... i remember something with a question mark logo.... not sure about the third one

Wow, I didn't know anyone actually remembered when that happened. Does anyone on here still even remember what the three shows were supposed to be? Eureka! was the only one they ended up doing, or was that where 3hree came from?

It was supposed to be this:

2007 - Eureka

2008 - 3hree

2009 - Clue (which ended up being Ballet for Martha)

If I remember correctly, 2007's show title is (or was initially) just " ! "

The show was verbalized as "Eureka!" but I think the original show title was just "!"

Actually, the press release is still up on SCV's site: http://www.scvanguard.org/about/news/?uuid=a7bf632a-0ae2-4285-af3e-73ef159174cc

Any idea what the source material was kicked around for the Clue show?

Probably another original Key show like Moto?

I don't know about you guys, but I'm much happier that they went with Ballet for Martha in 2009 instead of Clue, right?

• Like 2

2012 SCV= I'm liking these guys this year, haven't heard them but from what i see and what they're planning to play, I think they have the right S%&t goin on to make a strong run this season. Go Vanguard

• Like 1

2012 SCV= I'm liking these guys this year, haven't heard them but from what i see and what they're planning to play, I think they have the right S%&t goin on to make a strong run this season. Go Vanguard

They certainly have a strong, capable team put together. Now, the true test comes seeing if they can keep everyone for more than a couple of years. The brass staff in particular has been changing like crazy.