Santa Clara Vanguard 2012

I was at the rehearsal tonight. This is a stellar show. It's great to see a Vanguard show that feels like a Vanguard show.

P.S. New ending is rad.

• Like 1

I was at the rehearsal tonight. This is a stellar show. It's great to see a Vanguard show that feels like a Vanguard show.

P.S. New ending is rad.

UGHHH! Can't wait 'til Atlanta!

Sounds like I'm going to have to resist watching it online and see it for the first time live on Saturday! :thumbup:

I'll have to wait until Saturday too. I'll be driving down Friday night.

I forgot to mention this, this show made me have chills for the last minute and then 5 minutes afterwords.

It's soooooo good

I've been mentally preparing myself for the Houston show for a month already... and now SCV will bring a new ending that blows away the old one?

ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGH! Tomorrow cannot come any more quickly! drool.gif

Edited by Fobo1991

I am so pumped for the live webcast from Houston tomorrow. Can't wait to see what magic shaw can do. I feel so lucky to see this in person at allentown, nj, prelims, and finals this year. And it would just be icing on the vanguard cake if it improves their GEM, MB, and MA scores enough to rocket them into the top 3 past phantom and the cadets. But the scores don't even matter to me when it comes to scv.

I gotta give it to SCV... their secrecy protection is nearly at the same level as Apple and Star Trek (Abrams version). Color me impressed! :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Which is interesting because this seems like the worst kept secret in all of drum corps tongue.gif To be fair, while it does seem pretty obvious, I can not wait!