Santa Clara Vanguard 2012

I've taken time off DCP for similar reasons as you so I can relate haha. Plus I think I remember you from #drumcorps in IRC back in the day, so I consider you a reliable source.

Back on topic; would you consider this year's SCV/Weber drill to be better written than previous years? The first time I saw this show it really reminded me of Rosander drill, but I haven't really taken time to overanalyze it yet.

Holy crap... IRC, that was a long time ago!!!!

As far as this seasons SCV, I haven't seen it from a nice high cam as I have yet to get the fan network.

Now Rosander comparisons, I see a lot of Rosander with Pete's early drills with SCV. He did a lot of follow the leader stuff but in a different way. I didn't see that with his Colts or Scouts work at all.

As a result of this discussion and the horrible and damaging effects it has done on my ego and general persona, I plan to do the following:

1. Throw my PC and cell phone off my balcony and only use smoke signals to communicate from now on.

2. Sell my car and only take horse-drawn transit from now on.

3. Never plan to accept any "new" thoughts that might enhance my life.

4. Never use electricity again.

5. Never shave my beard again.

Good bye modern world. DCP and the Santa Clara Vanguard 2012 thread have affected me in ways you can't imagine......

K

Thanks

Bye

• Like 3