DCPI registration now open

Galen

As Executive Director of DCPI, Drumcorpsplanet.com's own fantasy drum corps league, I'm proud to announce that registration for our seventeenth season is now open!

All DCP members are invited to participate in our free league. Registration is simple- just go to www.drumcorpsfantasy.com and click on the Registration link, or follow this link to go directly to the director registration page:

http://www.drumcorpsfantasy.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=registers

Our season begins in mid-January and runs through early March. I hope you can join us for what's sure to be another outstanding season!

• Like 1

No, seriously, it's good times. You should join. Yes, you, the one reading this message.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

*BUMP*

Season begins next Friday. Head over to http://www.drumcorpsfantasy.com/ to register, and join in on the discussion on DCP's Fantasy Forum.

It scares me, I don’t understand it – I need an idiots guide

Trust me, its pretty idiot proof once you get going. I barely understand anything about Drum Corp, let alone all the statistics, but still do just fine-ish. Stop on by and sign up, then feel free to ask any questions that you may have in the forum.

Trust me, its pretty idiot proof once you get going. I barely understand anything about Drum Corp, let alone all the statistics, but still do just fine-ish. Stop on by and sign up, then feel free to ask any questions that you may have in the forum.

Absolutely, I was completely clueless when I first signed up two years ago and hooked within the first several shows. Four seasons in and still having a blast - and now only partially clueless! :tongue: