Whats in your collection?

I bought the Legacy Collection when DCI had a 25% off everything sale. I watched my age out year and a few classics that I fell in love with in high school. I'll say 3/4 of the discs still have the plastic on them. Maybe one day some people will come over and we can drink beers and watch DVDs.

• Like 1

DVD: Legacy Collection (Finals 1974-1999); Finals 2000-2010 (with some Semis/Quarters)

VHS: Finals 1988, 1989, 1990, 1996; Brass Roots; Best of the '90s

CD: 1989, 1993, 1996-2010 (Finals only for 1989, 2006, 2007; top 21-25 or so for other years); Best of the '90s; Blast!

Books: A History of Drum and Bugle Corps, vols. 1 & 2; Drum Corps International: The First Decade, 1972-1981; Drum Corps International: The First 35 Years in Photos

Which is to say, a beginner's collection. Probably less than a tenth the size of my Tolkien collection, which itself is as nothing compared to the likes of this.

Snip!

This was a weird duplicate post.

Edited by jjeffeory

I have the entire legacy collection, 1974 - 1999.

Top 25 VHS 1987 - 1999

Division 2/3 for some of the years.

PBS top 12/ top 6 highlights on VHS from 1985 to 1993

Top 12 DVDs 2000 to 2009

...some division 2/3 DVD finals.

Blu-ray 2010 -2011

2004 Tour of Champions

Star of Indiana The Drum Corps Years DVD collection

Brass Roots VHS

Phantom Regiment Classics CD

Corps of the 80s Garfield Cadets CD

Bluecoats Live CD

1997 Cadets/Blue Devils CD

1987-1991 top 25 CD

Pacific crest shows from various years.

I'm sure there's something I'm missing

Oh yea, Blast! Stuff

Phantom Regiment Classics (CD's) and the Brass Ornament CD

I wish I could get some top 25 videos of any kind for 1984-1986. cool.gif

Edited by jjeffeory

:ph34r:

I have the first 2 Classic Countdown DVD's (mostly because I was in the hospital after my bypass during the 1st one) and bought the 2nd because it was just as good a show as the 1st..

I'd love to get the Legacy Collection and some of the newer years, but our budget just won't allow for it..Heck , I have a hard enough time getting permission to order the CD's from DCA much less any DVD's..May get to order the 2011 DCA DVD/CD combo, if "I'm a good little boy" :tongue:

Working with / tagging along with the new Champions might hold sway for that.. :shutup:

Pat

Bought the Legacy Collection when it was on special a while back, all post 1999 + various PR dvds

+ half a dozen DCUK dvds from the years I marched.

Legacy Collection DVD's almost all of them just a couple I need to get, I have some other gems, like Phantom Regiment Classics (CD's) and the Brass Ornament cd, I have 2003 Phantom Regiment on the Road and 2005 and some more I have to look up, I have so many I can't remember them all. I have most everything pertaining to the 27th Lancers and I have Brass Roots which was a gift given to me by my mentor RIP George Bonfiglio.