Independent World

TrishDish1002

i'm really not looking forward to seeing anyone yet... the season hasn't hit me - probably won't until i hear of someone doing something semi-interesting or i see video

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm really anxious to see Black Watch at a WGI event with other World Teams. I watched their Rochester Performance, and then looked at the number and felt that it was scored lower than they deserved! They are definitly a team capable of making waves this year at the big show!

I'm really anxious to see Black Watch at a WGI event with other World Teams. I watched their Rochester Performance, and then looked at the number and felt that it was scored lower than they deserved! They are definitly a team capable of making waves this year at the big show!

Saw Black Watch tonight live for the first time--trust me, the Fan Network video doesn't do that show justice--it's terrific.

I have seen Black Watch's performance on Fan Network (whoever filmed that regional did a horrible job) and I do like their show. They move really well. Right now off the top of my head I see SCV, Pride, Onyx, Amachi (we don't know what they're doing until they arrive in Dayton), Braddock, SAC, and Alter Ego as my front runners. There are a couple of more teams that could make some noise as well. I guess we won't really get the answer to your question until the S. Brunswick regional the end of the month. I am looking forward to that show!!

Irving

Fan of the Arts