Blue Knights 2012

So I've been hearing that the 2012 Blue Knights will be doing Stravinsky's Firebird Suite! Which will include Danse Infernale. What do you all think of it? Same design team as 2011 (Jay Bocook, Ralph Hardimon, and Marc Sylvester.)

• Like 3

I'm not excited about Firebird itself (Cavies a couple times; showed up in Regiment recently), but I AM excited for Jay and Marc's interpretation of it.

• Like 1

I don't think they can hold up to last year because of minor staff changes and poor vet retention(oops)....

Speaking of poor vet retention, when vets of one corps go to march another corps, it's usually to one that's placing higher than the one they're a vet of.

• Like 3

Speaking of poor vet retention, when vets of one corps go to march another corps, it's usually to one that's placing higher than the one they're a vet of.

it's like that time Madison picked up a former Blue De- ...wait.

• Like 2

But I'm not ring hungry. I want to escape attitudes like yours and find somewhere that I'll experience a family.

dude( or dudette ),

Just do you. it's your marching years. Don't give a #### about what others say, I marched a different corps than the one i am now a part of. I enjoyed my experience but here, at the scouts for me, is where i created a home and thats all that matters, not what others think, or even scores reflect. Enjoy Academy.

• Like 5