Blue Knights 2012

I hate when threads veer in this direction. A member's choice to pick a new corps over a previous corps doesn't mean he is any more correct in the second choice than he was in the first. What's to discuss? Besides, last time I checked, BK finished ninth, better than it had a year before.

Firebird. Oh yeah. Great music is great music. I'll take a chance on Firebird.

HH

Edited by glory
  • Like 3

In other words, he was that kid nobody liked.

Essentially. Usually, these people realize their attitudes/demeanor/skill level was responsible for their experience and shape up before their next season elsewhere. It's a nice chance to start over.

Some tick boxes find fantastic homes elsewhere. Hopefully they aren't ticking time bombs there.

• Like 1

This thread's about their show choice this year, not some members bad experiences that they're trying to get attention for.

:offtopic:

This matches the style of the last 2 years I think, amazing well know classical music, what more can we ask for? Bring it BK! With the staff they have arranging this show, I think that we are in for a real treat, and knowing BK, this won't be a typical arrangement of it. I'm open and looking forward to this until the day that they prove I shouldn't, which I highly doubt will happen.

:thumbup:

Essentially. Usually, these people realize their attitudes/demeanor/skill level was responsible for their experience and shape up before their next season elsewhere. It's a nice chance to start over.

Some tick boxes find fantastic homes elsewhere. Hopefully they aren't ticking time bombs there.

Little Time Bomb, fantastic song.

"...

To drink a toast

To the one that he hates most

And she says there are no winners, only losers

Well if there are no winners

Then what is this he thinks

As he watches her complete a lap of honour?

And he sits in the stands

With his head in his hands

And he thinks of all the things

He'd like to bring down upon her

..."

Edited by danielray

Ok back to what the topic at hand is. Blue knights is going to have great design, guard, percussion and the muisc itself is going to be crazy because of jay and ralfie but the horn lines musical skill is going to be lower than it has been in the past

Edited by FJMyourself
  • Like 3

Because the best way to get someone to achieve the highest level possible is to make sure they have a terrible time. Some instructors and fellow marchers in this activity would be well served with teaching more and yelling like obnoxious idiots less.

fwiw, I know plenty of tick boxes who now have top 3 medals.

It's about the experience not the score.

well said.

• Like 5