Madison Scouts 2012

Scouts Alumni, and friends may wanna check out

About d@%n time, this is an awesome story and if Troopers can have a documentary so can the Scouts, this is exciting.

• Like 2

Hi. I'm pleased to see that you already found my campaign video for the documentary on the Scouts on YouTube. We are very excited about this project. Both Tom Tollefsen and I marched in the Scouts in the mid-90s. We're planning on following a few members from the 2012 season and will also talk about the history of the Scouts, and talk to the alumni about what the Scouts and the brotherhood means to them.

We are in the last two and a half weeks for a fundraising campaign. Please visit our page on IndieGoGo for more information about "Scouts Honor: Inside a Marching Brotherhood". Help us spread the word! http://www.indiegogo.com/scouts-honor

• Like 3

Could be some very good stuff. Also, I will be very interested to see what Lee Beddis does with the percussion book. Always like his writing!

Could be some very good stuff. Also, I will be very interested to see what Lee Beddis does with the percussion book. Always like his writing!

I have to think that having Mr. Beddis on board in 2012 is not going to be a bummer. The additions of Mr. Beddis and Mr. Shaw IMO are going to give The Madison Scouts a good chance in 2012. Keep moving up the ladder and keep the fans smiling. GO MADISON SCOUTS!

James Mason Jan 5, 2012 Facebook Post

‎"Reframed might be a little surprising ...."

Sounds like there is a bit more to this show then what we've been given so far...

Go Madison

Edited by Cop
  • Like 3

Sounds like there is a bit more to this show then what we been given so far...

Go Madison

I said that I thought this very same thing on the last page of this thread and got a "-3" for it and two or three people argued my speculation.

Edited by drumcorpsdrummerman2012
  • Like 3

Sounds like there is a bit more to this show then what we been given so far...

Go Madison

Yo, would that have anything to do with the Malaguena thread??? I still think it is coming one of these days, sooner the better IMO!