Madison Scouts 2012

scores, smores........whatever.

Looks like a bunch of butts up off seats to me....

Agreed! It was a wonderful show. I talked to some of the young men at rehearsal on Sunday and they were still jazzed about the crowd response. They felt very good about the show, as they should.

• Like 1

Just watched MN show and I really like the tweaks at the end. The hornline movement looks like it can clean-up to something fun and the unison flag work is a real improvement from the early season spread out ending!

I agree. Love the changes to the ending. Also love that the last minute is a solid standing O. These guys deserve to get that feeling. Awesome stuff.

• Like 1

Question can members wear transition glasses? When I marched with a different corps they woydnt let me and tomorrow I'm getting new ones. I plan to audition at Madison next year.

I would email director@madisonscouts.org if you want an official answer. Good luck!

Question can members wear transition glasses? When I marched with a different corps they woydnt let me and tomorrow I'm getting new ones. I plan to audition at Madison next year.

yes. The corps I was with allowed it. They can't tell you to not wear your glasses for the show. While I would suggest getting contacts, they're just easier for tour, glasses are fine. Best of luck to you next year

yes. The corps I was with allowed it. They can't tell you to not wear your glasses for the show. While I would suggest getting contacts, they're just easier for tour, glasses are fine. Best of luck to you next year

I'm pretty much blind without them so I always worried about losing contacts. Hope I make it it is my ageot :)

I'm pretty much blind without them so I always worried about losing contacts. Hope I make it it is my ageot :)

Understandable. I'm in the same boat you are. I'm pretty much blind without my contacts, but I found ones that you can keep in for up to two weeks at a time, and it was never a problem. And the transitions never get as dark as normal sunglasses, so I liked contacts better for rehearsals. I did wear glasses my first year, then switched to contacts

Just watched MN show and I really like the tweaks at the end. The hornline movement looks like it can clean-up to something fun and the unison flag work is a real improvement from the early season spread out ending!

I like the hand on the hip during the last note, classic.