Madison Scouts 2012

Interesting. Without an audition? Something else I need to learn about.

You took his comment literally ?

Really? They were the overwhelming crowd favorite? What DCI shows did you attend?

San Antonio, Semis and Finals. They had the biggest crowd response of any corps all 3 times I saw them live and every time I watched on the Fan Network. Not trying to take away from Phantom, who was a close second, and the Cadets and BD who the crowd also liked. What's was your point again?

Edited by CQuinn
  • Like 7

San Antonio, Semis and Finals. They had the biggest crowd response of any corps all 3 times I saw them live and every time I watched on the Fan Network. Not trying to take away from Phantom, who was a close second, and the Cadets and BD who the crowd also liked. What's was your point again?

I have to agree. There was no comparison. Madison had the crowd in the palm of their hands at finals. I was there. The crowd was so loud I couldn't even make out what the corps was playing for the last minute of their show. It was insane.

• Like 6

Really? They were the overwhelming crowd favorite? What DCI shows did you attend?

Before we get too uptight about this post. Lets look at the following...

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[

Source: http://en.wikipedia....Troll_(Internet)

It is undeniably clear, that the only purpose of General Tso Chicken's post is to "provoke readers into an emotional response". I can't believe that even the most avid anti-Madison person could truly deny the impact Madison had on the crowd last year. Lets not take this too seriously or entertain the above post too much.

Nothing to see here, lets carry on.

Edited by bmjfelts1988
  • Like 5

<sarcasm>Oh I KNOW! The crowd just couldn't STAND them, could they? Just one more chord at the end of ESOM and the entire audience would have been throwing tomatoes at the corps. <sarcasm>

:blink: .

• Like 2

I have to agree. There was no comparison. Madison had the crowd in the palm of their hands at finals. I was there. The crowd was so loud I couldn't even make out what the corps was playing for the last minute of their show. It was insane.

same thing at Allentown. Even the home town team didn't get their reaction. Some of it mayhave been the rain, but not all of it.

Madison just reaches people. yeah they may have design flaws and performance issues that may keep them from contending, but since the re-branding, it's like in the 70's, and 80'sand 90's...no matter what, they get people off of their ##### and cheering

• Like 3