Madison Scouts 2012

Which leads to the question - why do you feel the need to stir things up? Do you get off on pissing other people off? It really isn't necessary to be so consistently annoying.

I like to be a dose of reality. I like pissing blind homers off. I enjoy being consistently annoying.

• Like 4

I like to be a dose of reality. I like pissing blind homers off. I enjoy being consistently annoying.

What this proves, sir, is that you need to grow up and get a life. Take it somewhere else, man. Seriously. It's obvious that people are tired of it.

• Like 6

Why is it when Madison stands in one formation and "wails" for an extend period of time, that is general effect.

But when Blue Devils does it, it is because they don't march and play?

It's not the what it's the how...

Good question though. I'm not sure what specific example you're talking about or I'd give an opinion.

Why is it when Madison stands in one formation and "wails" for an extend period of time, that is general effect.

Because Madison is all guys and it's cool, and BD has girls....and everyone knows girls have cooties!!!

• Like 7

Thanks for the response, Jeff!

No problem. When there is valid criticism, I usually agree with it. And I'm glad

the staff usually does too. It is impossible or very hard to grow and improve

if you get pissy or defensive when criticized. It may sting at first, but if you

take a step back and look at it objectively, there is usually some validity to it.

It doesn't mean the Corps sucks or that somebody hates them,(and really, so what if they do?) it just means that

there is a percieved weakness in part of the program. Even though GTC's comment

could be taken as him being snide or being a smart a##, I see no malice in it.

Hell, I talk like that to my friends every day and they just give me s### right back, they

don't whine and complain about me being mean to them. Sorry for the lecture, off my soap box now. ;)

Edited by madalumni

um...there are many types of effect. Now...do you happen to know if GE judges throw babies when they do that? I'd say looking at the scores, quite possibly they aren't.

don't confuse general effect as defined by the sheets to as to what appeals to fans.

also, to counter your BD vs. Madison argument, lets look at what they both do during that time. Odds are, given recent arranging trends, Madison has let a musical phrase fully develop before they get to the park and blast moment...maybe they do a little body with it. BD probably had several counts of travelling music to build to the hit, which is also layered to death with body.

now for BD, that may translate to GE on the sheets, but not mass appeal. There is a difference. Learn the sheets, you may learn something

This is a MADISON thread. Most people that post in it, gasp, ARE MADISON FANS.

you don't say. that explains the bashers that post in them too

:rolleyes:

• Like 2

so you like violating DCP's guidelines and being a troll. Duly noted for the mods. Enjoy your stay while you can

• Like 2