New York Skyliners Alumni Present the 2012 BHoF “Garfield Regional”

cvayda

New York Skyliners Alumni Present the 2012 BHoF "Garfield Regional" I&E Show

Written by Charles Vayda, Public Relations, N.Y. Skyliners Alumni (Tuesday, Jan 3, 2012)

The N.Y. Skyliners Alumni Drum and Bugle Corps is proud to host one of the four Regional I&E shows as part of the 2012 Bugler's Hall of Fame 5th North American Championships. This will include events for Brass and Percussion, Individual and Ensemble, Mixed Ensemble, and Mini-corps.

The "Garfield Regional" show will be held on Saturday, February 25, 2012 at the VFW Post 4591 located at 513 Veterans Place in Hasbrouck Heights NJ 07604. The doors will open at noon with the competition getting underway starting at 1pm. There is a $10 admission fee at the door for anyone not in the competition. Just like last year, this will be a great day for some good old fashioned drum corps performances and a great way to catch up with what you have been missing. Bring a friend, relative or the entire family and be prepared to be entertained by some of the legends of the activity. Also, have no fear - we will have our kitchen and bar opened for the hungry and thirsty.

This show is part of the regional lineup leading to the North American Championships show which will be held on Saturday, April 21, 2012 at the Holiday Inn in Bridgeport, CT. The other regional shows scheduled are:

• February 11, 2012 "The Springfield Regional" 133 Longhill St, Springfield, Ma. 11 am.
  • March 3, 2012 "The Philadelphia Regional" K of C Hall 235 Limekline Pike, Glenside, PA.1pm
  • March 24, 2012 "The Boston Regional" IBEW Hall Local 103, 256 Freeport St Boston, MA.1 pm

The complete package of Rules / Instructions / Application for all shows participants can be found at and downloaded from: http://www.buglershalloffame.com/ under the "EVENTS" tab.

A special performance by the New York Skyliners Alumni Drum and Bugle will follow the I&E event.

For additional information or any questions regarding the competition, please email: bhof2@optonline.net

Mail all entry forms and fees to:

Anthony R. Convertito

2490 Black Rock Tpke

Suite 295

Fairfield, CT 06825

For directions to the Skyliners Alumni VFW Post, please visit our website: http://www.skyalumni.org

or contact our corps director Rich Evans at: director@skyalumni.org

• Like 1

New York Skyliners Alumni Present the 2012 BHoF "Garfield Regional" I&E Show

Written by Charles Vayda, Public Relations, N.Y. Skyliners Alumni (Tuesday, Jan 3, 2012)

The N.Y. Skyliners Alumni Drum and Bugle Corps is proud to host one of the four Regional I&E shows as part of the 2012 Bugler's Hall of Fame 5th North American Championships. This will include events for Brass and Percussion, Individual and Ensemble, Mixed Ensemble, and Mini-corps.

The "Garfield Regional" show will be held on Saturday, February 25, 2012 at the VFW Post 4591 located at 513 Veterans Place in Hasbrouck Heights NJ 07604. The doors will open at noon with the competition getting underway starting at 1pm. There is a $10 admission fee at the door for anyone not in the competition. Just like last year, this will be a great day for some good old fashioned drum corps performances and a great way to catch up with what you have been missing. Bring a friend, relative or the entire family and be prepared to be entertained by some of the legends of the activity. Also, have no fear - we will have our kitchen and bar opened for the hungry and thirsty.

This show is part of the regional lineup leading to the North American Championships show which will be held on Saturday, April 21, 2012 at the Holiday Inn in Bridgeport, CT. The other regional shows scheduled are:

• February 11, 2012 "The Springfield Regional" 133 Longhill St, Springfield, Ma. 11 am.
  • March 3, 2012 "The Philadelphia Regional" K of C Hall 235 Limekline Pike, Glenside, PA.1pm
  • March 24, 2012 "The Boston Regional" IBEW Hall Local 103, 256 Freeport St Boston, MA.1 pm

The complete package of Rules / Instructions / Application for all shows participants can be found at and downloaded from: http://www.buglershalloffame.com/ under the "EVENTS" tab.

A special performance by the New York Skyliners Alumni Drum and Bugle will follow the I&E event.

For additional information or any questions regarding the competition, please email: bhof2@optonline.net

Mail all entry forms and fees to:

Anthony R. Convertito

2490 Black Rock Tpke

Suite 295

Fairfield, CT 06825

For directions to the Skyliners Alumni VFW Post, please visit our website: http://www.skyalumni.org

or contact our corps director Rich Evans at: director@skyalumni.org

Donna and I are looking forward to another GREAT BHOF show in Hasbrouck Heights!! thumbup.gif

Tony, Donna looking forward to seeing you at the show........ Don't forget to bring Freddie along in in Sky Red and Black

Happy and Healthy New Year to you both.....

Tony, Donna looking forward to seeing you at the show........ Don't forget to bring Freddie along in in Sky Red and Black

Happy and Healthy New Year to you both.....

Hopefully Freddy will be back from his vacation in time....

He's on his way to Hawaii, going to get some R&R with his uncle Roo... worthy.gif

Hopefully Freddy will be back from his vacation in time....

He's on his way to Hawaii, going to get some R&R with his uncle Roo... worthy.gif

Hmmmm ... maybe we should just move the I&E to Hawaii ...maybe King Kamehameha HS could sponsor it ...

:-)

Hmmmm ... maybe we should just move the I&E to Hawaii ...maybe King Kamehameha HS could sponsor it ...

thumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Now that's a plan.............

Once again.....Selden Alumni are looking forward to the Garfield Regional....See you all in six weeks!!

YAY!!!!!!

Always a fan favorite! ... Look forward to seeing you and the entire Selden crew!

• Like 1