Congratulations Blue Knights!

Congratulations to the Blue Knights and their fans on your thrilling Drums Across the Rockies win yesterday. The way you handled the Steel City Ambassadors was impressive, even if it's becoming obvious they are a hobbled, elderly Senior Corps. That 80-yard drill move you ended your show with was great, and done at whiplash speed!

You will have a much tougher task this weekend against the Boston Crusaders at the Beanpot Invitational in Foxboro. I may not get to see the game live, so I may have to Tebow it. Err... meant TiVo. Should you survive, you will be heading for a matchup with either the Yankee Rebels Alumni in Baltimore, or Gulf Coast Sound in Houston.

Good luck in your journey to the DCI Championships at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indy next month. According to seeding, if you make it that far, you will likely march against either the Madison Scouts or Blue Devils, as they are the top seeds in the other bracket, though those pesky Bleu Raeders are looking mighty tough.

• Like 2

Congratulations to the Blue Knights and their fans on your thrilling Drums Across the Rockies win yesterday. The way you handled the Steel City Ambassadors was impressive, even if it's becoming obvious they are a hobbled, elderly Senior Corps. That 80-yard drill move you ended your show with was great, and done at whiplash speed!

You will have a much tougher task this weekend against the Boston Crusaders at the Beanpot Invitational in Foxboro. I may not get to see the game live, so I may have to Tebow it. Err... meant TiVo. Should you survive, you will be heading for a matchup with either the Yankee Rebels Alumni in Baltimore, or Gulf Coast Sound in Houston.

Good luck in your journey to the DCI Championships at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indy next month. According to seeding, if you make it that far, you will likely march against either the Madison Scouts or Blue Devils, as they are the top seeds in the other bracket, though those pesky Bleu Raeders are looking mighty tough.

2 of my favourite things in 3 paragraphs, clever ;) and yes, I also miss seeing marching units on TeeVee during halftime

I hear that Blue Devils unit plays "lights out!"

As many drum crops shows I have been to as a participant and a fan, yesterday was my 450th pro football game and that game is in my top ten of all time great games to be at and that includes multiple Super Bowls which tend to be somewhat boring once they get out of hand. The crowd was outta this world kinda like the way Madison upset DCI in 88 in Arrowhead. In fact I ran into a few BK age outs in the Bronco band, Stampede.

I must say, I am confused.

You're confused already ? Wait'll we get to Madonna.

Edited by BRASSO