DCPI Season 17 Discussion Thread

Galen

Today's events- a big day today, with 3 sweepstakes events taking place.

Out west, corps will be on a Rocky Mountain high at Folsom Field in Boulder CO.

BoulderCOFolsomField50000-1.jpg

Down south, corps will visit the Alamo in San Antonio TX.

SanAntonioTXAlamodome60000.jpg

Corps in Europe visit Parkstad Limburg Stadion in Kerkrade, NL.

KerkradeNetherlandsParksburgStadium20000.jpg

When will this weekend's point increase take effect?

whew!!! after a few cook truck explosions, rain outs, and snow storms, the Breathe DAH organization is finally making a comback!!

When will this weekend's point increase take effect?

Just put them in- I like to wait until Sunday evening because people tend to change near the end of the previous week and this gives them some wiggle room when setting up for the next week.

Also, I realized I forgot to do the "1-day reset" day after the regionals, so I'll do it today/tomorrow to make up for it. Starting now and going until 8 PM CST tomorrow, all corps in all divisions will be able to do a full overhaul of their captions.

Thanks, but I've got seven of my eight captions locked in now. :thumbup:

Thanks, but I've got seven of my eight captions locked in now. :thumbup:

Yeah, same here, unless I can find even more points to squeeze out.

Scores for the following events for 2/20 are now posted.

After settling for 3rd place at the Alamo, Velocity surged to victory at CH Collins Stadium in Denton TX.

DentonTXCHCollinsStadium11000.jpg

Back in the great plains, the Fastener Org led the way, taking the top spot in two of three classes at the Hutchinson KS competition at Gowans Stadium.

HutchinsonKSGowansStadium5000.jpg

And overseas, it was Wysteria posting another victory at Stade Epopee in Calais France to follow up their strong showing in Kerkrade. Could they be emerging as another contender for the World Class championship?

CalaisFranceStadedeEpopee12000.jpg

Today's events.

Today's biggest competition will feature a head to head matchup between Star of Jupiter and The Elite Brigade at War Memorial Stadium in Little Rock AR, a venue that's getting some consideration for future championship events. However, newcomer Majestic may be on the verge of stealing the spotlight after a strong showing in Denton.

LittleRockARMemorialStadium50000.jpg

Not far way, Quiksilver looks to defend their Missouri turf at Webb City HS near Joplin MO, although the closest contest may be between Mercury and the Oostburg Barnstormers.

JoplinMOWebbCityHS4000.jpg

Today's events.

Fleur de Lis has been on top of the standings several times this season. How will they fare against the challenges of corps like Wysteria and Lake Ontario Crusaders at Volksbank Stadium in Frankfurt Germany today?

FrankfurtGERVolksbankStadium10000.jpg

Back in the States, Quiksilver and the Stud Bolts headline the show at McKendree University in Lebanon IL which should also feature some close Class A competion between Hg, the Bolts and the Thoroughbreds.

LebanonILMcKendreeUniversityStadium3000.jpg

And not too far away from that, the Tennessee Nipple organization hosts their always-popular home show at the Liberty Bowl in Memphis TN. It's bound to be a long and exciting day of competition with more than 25 corps in attendance.

MemphisTNLibertyBowl60000.jpg

Today's events:

After being inaccessible for a few years due to extensive renovations, Jacksonville AL's Paul Snow Stadium opens its doors as several World and Open Class corps jockey for position heading into Orlando.

JacksonvilleALPaulSnowStadium22000.jpg

Further north, corps en route to Bloomington make a stopover at Metamora HS near Peoria IL.

MetamoraILMetamoraHS4000.jpg

In Europe, corps visit Salzburg Austria's Red Bull Arena for the penultimate European competition of the season.

SalzburgAustriaRedBullArena30000.jpg