tom peashey

Tom I'm sure I can speak for all across the pond at Kidsgrove, our thoughts and prayers go out for you for a speedy recovery. Thank you so much not only for your work in getting us to Rochester in 2010 but for all your hard work in making this years trip to Annapolis a reality. Get well soon, we look forward to seeing you and performing for you real soon ! God Bless

Get well soon Tom

he's doing ell so far. he's eating............liquids of course and the bleeding is stopped. if all goes well he'll be home this weekend.

Don:

Thanks for the updates. I just got off the phone with him (from Taipei). And he sounds much stronger and is looking forward to drinking his diet Snapple.

don

thanks to Don and all the others for the updates on Tom.......as for Tom, get well quickly and completely soon my friend....... :thumbup:

Tom...from one old Brigadier to another...my prayers are with you for a complete and speedy recovery.

...boy, I've been out of touch and just found out...missed all the excitement (and dam glad Tom's on the mend!)...here's to seeing you in Annapolis, Tom. By then your book will have been ingested! Get well!

cg

if all goes well he should be coming home today. he sounds so much stronger.