Westshoremen 2012 World Tour

Jeff Ream

Camp Hill High School, 24th and Chestnut streets.

If you'd like, I can type directions from your house here

:devil:

Ah yes, lovely Camp Hill.... Last year, coming back from Wildwood, we got off the turnpike on Route 15 to go have lunch at a restaurant we know. Going through Camp Hill we stopped at a light. Some lunatic woman plows into the back of our car, which drives us into the guy in front of us.

Cops show up. Young cop comes over and looks around. Sees Penn. plates on the first car, Ohio plates on the second car (mine), and Penn plates on the third car - the one that started it all. Comes over to me and says, "Well Mr. Marmen, how fast were you backing up when you ran into that poor woman?"

Ah yes, lovely Camp Hill.... Last year, coming back from Wildwood, we got off the turnpike on Route 15 to go have lunch at a restaurant we know. Going through Camp Hill we stopped at a light. Some lunatic woman plows into the back of our car, which drives us into the guy in front of us.

Cops show up. Young cop comes over and looks around. Sees Penn. plates on the first car, Ohio plates on the second car (mine), and Penn plates on the third car - the one that started it all. Comes over to me and says, "Well Mr. Marmen, how fast were you backing up when you ran into that poor woman?"

welcome to Camp Hill. No ferners allowed

:tongue:

Jim,

Show up or else I send Toomey over with the words "Fawber has a ton of beer"

Good rehearsal today. We covered a lot of ground in a short period of time. :thumbup:

Jim,

Show up or else I send Toomey over with the words "Fawber has a ton of beer"

Nah bro-in-law didn't bring any of his stuff from from NC. And my cable is 2/3rds out (freaking Verizon) so no reason to come over. Did stop by horn rehearsal and told your dad to MAKE SURE you knew I was there. :tongue:

And Andy could have been worse, you could have been from the Harrisburg side of the river. As two of my Camp Hill neighbors told me when we moved in back in '91. "You do know WHAT kind of people live there don't you." My response of "Yeah, my family, friends and until a few years ago ME... so I got an idea". They didn't talk to me much after that. :devil: We have a Harrisburg area "mixed" marriage, one from the West Shore (CH) and one form the East Shore (Hbg suburbs). And my old man still asks if I have a green card to visit him on the east side of the river.

Edited by JimF-LowBari

Good rehearsal today. We covered a lot of ground in a short period of time. :thumbup:

one of the best ensemble rehearsals in a long time.

Nah bro-in-law didn't bring any of his stuff from from NC. And my cable is 2/3rds out (freaking Verizon) so no reason to come over. Did stop by horn rehearsal and told your dad to MAKE SURE you knew I was there. :tongue:

And Andy could have been worse, you could have been from the Harrisburg side of the river. As two of my Camp Hill neighbors told me when we moved in back in '91. "You do know WHAT kind of people live there don't you." My response of "Yeah, my family, friends and until a few years ago ME... so I got an idea". They didn't talk to me much after that. :devil: We have a Harrisburg area "mixed" marriage, one from the West Shore (CH) and one form the East Shore (Hbg suburbs). And my old man still asks if I have a green card to visit him on the east side of the river.

Dad never told me.

Music ready, check. Corps jacket on, check. Wearing black and blue almost every day, check. G 2v bari, check. I am so ready for this gig...why can't it be spring break yet?! :w00t: