"The Edge" to perform for America's Got Talent

I LOVE THIS. Do us all proud.

Edited by contraPERceptive
  • Like 1

This is beyond words how great this will be, for not only drum corps, but for you as performers,

So cool to see this. Best to you Guys and Gals. No doubt you will show them what throw your babies means.....

Will share with as many people I know, when you guys are on.

Edited by Dmlkmen
  • Like 1

Congrats with this project reaching the vision that you guys had for it...make us all proud!

Donny

Can we now say that this is DCA Mini-corps going in a new direction and to new heigths? Go get'm Edge! :thumbup:

• Like 1

In a world dominated by singers and singing shows...this could really be great! Congratulations to Joey and David..What a great opportunity to showcase what gets our blood pumpin'! Give it everything you've got! we're cheering for you and we'll be calling too!!

• Like 1

Congrats with this project reaching the vision that you guys had for it...make us all proud!

Donny

Joey ... I'm available for the Judges Meeting if you need me ... Pepe "demanded" one after he came in 3rd on the Ted Mack Amateur Hour in the early 60's ... proven methods to get you and the Edge to the next round ...

:innocent:

I see Edge really entertaining the crowd at the audition and hopefully going the whole way!! Way to introduce drum corps to the world.

• Like 1

Thanks to all for your words of encouragement and support! We are VERY excited for this opportunity and are happy you've joined our journey. "The Edge" team has exhibited old fashion work ethic and a passionate desire to entertain. We are very excited to entertain the public and highlight the wonderful activity that brings us all together. Stay tuned!

Edited by JoeSop1