Standish Guards update

The Standish Guards Drum and Bugle Corps of Plymouth, MA is proud to announce Andy Shaw as our new brass instructor for 2012. Andy is a graduate of Bridgewater State University and works for the Plymouth Schools as a music teacher. We are currently raising funds for more horn purchases and recruiting anyone, any age or experience, to give us a try. Our goal is to have enough members for a mini-corps, play good songs and have fun. As I have stated before, we intend to compete, no matter how many members we have and we will be going to Annapolis.

Also our percussion section will be competing at the Bugler's Hall of Fame shows in Springfield, Boston and Bridgeport. We are growing with 10 drummers and only a handul of horns, but we are steadily getting there!

Anyone looking to join us feel free to contact me.

Dennis O'Neill

Director

Standish Guards, Inc.

standishguards@yahoo.com

781-217-5730

• Like 1

The Standish Guards Drum and Bugle Corps of Plymouth, MA is proud to announce Andy Shaw as our new brass instructor for 2012. Andy is a graduate of Bridgewater State University and works for the Plymouth Schools as a music teacher. We are currently raising funds for more horn purchases and recruiting anyone, any age or experience, to give us a try. Our goal is to have enough members for a mini-corps, play good songs and have fun. As I have stated before, we intend to compete, no matter how many members we have and we will be going to Annapolis.

Also our percussion section will be competing at the Bugler's Hall of Fame shows in Springfield, Boston and Bridgeport. We are growing with 10 drummers and only a handul of horns, but we are steadily getting there!

Anyone looking to join us feel free to contact me.

Dennis O'Neill

Director

Standish Guards, Inc.

standishguards@yahoo.com

781-217-5730

Keep Plugging away Dennis ... Best to the Standish Guards ... Your friends from Pittsfield, MA ... Red Knights.

• Like 1