Fan Network -- Who Do You Like?

Fan of the Arts

I wanna see SAC! :thumbup:

Edited by thedova

• 2 weeks later...

Carmel High School is amazing. Love the show - so cool. The talent level of the girls is incredible !

Blessed Sac is definitely interesting. A really different take on he Wizard of Oz ! I like how they just completely change directions every year !

Spectrum - sooooo clean! Great weapon line - fun show!

In all though, I wish there were "funner" shows out there this season. It's a dark, dark, dark year for shows. Were designers particularly depressed this year????

Later,

Mike

• Like 1

really loving what becca sullens has done at Lawrence Central high school! :thumbup:

• Like 2

Northview High School is great, as always. Is that a chicken I hear in their soundtrack?

Onyx - WOW!!! I like it.. a lot.

Blessed Sacrament - very cool! Great costumes and I love the "tornado" section in the opening.

Alter Ego - what in the world is that show about?? They are very good.. and I'm very intrigued.

Miamisburg High School - some great stuff from them; talented kids. Great flag statement in the end. Not sure what the show is about though, and I feel like it is very thin in the movement department.

Lawrence Central - HOLY COW. Very cool stuff from this group.

Trumbull - I'm still pulling for them to crack the top 5, even the top 3. LOVE LOVE LOVE what they are doing, wearing, spinning. It is just brilliant.

Marian Catholic - well, I am pleased to see them. Talented, smaller (which is OK!), and pleasing to watch.

Milford (OH) - love this show! So creative! Some great technique from the performers and a gorgeous costume.

Lincoln Way North (IL) - hot ####! : ) Love it! Those Lincoln Way schools sure have some great color guards. It'd be fun to see them all stacked up together in a finals contest : )

Bellbrook (OH) - WOW! love it!

Westerville Central (OH) - LOVE IT! : )

Scholastic A and Open are going to be very exciting this year.

• Like 1

I am officially tired of the song "This Bitter Earth" seems like everyone is doing that song this year! UGHH!

Other then that, it will be quite interesting if First Flight goes on after Fantasia and if Zydeco goes on after Blessed Sac.. lol

Edited by thedova
  • Like 2

lawrence central may be my favorite show thus far.... very well written and the boxes are probably the best use of props i've seen in years. interesting, clever, captivating, yes

zydeco - great! entertaining and i don't have to think about it

braddock - don't get it but i like it - they remind me of northeast independent but with the braddock flair

LOTs of great guards but these are the three top for me thus far.

• Like 1

Trumbull - Impeccable training as always and refreshingly simple design without anyone running aimlessly around the floor. It reminds me of the midwest SW guards of the early 2000s

Pride - Just wow! Great show, great design, great performers! I would love to see this win in Dayton.

I also really enjoy Black Watch and USF